• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

It started

Started by JohnP, May 21, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Living in the hood does offer some shooting, if your discrete about it.  This guy was eating our tomato's yesterday. Took the screen out of the kitchen window last night just in case he showed up.  He was in the flowers this morning and as I opened the window he took off, kept the window open and checked a little later.  There he was and there he died.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Quote from: JohnP on May 21, 2014, 04:45:31 PM
There he was and there he died.

Pretty much sums it up.  :biggrin: Nice shooting Mr. JohnP.  :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

LOL :yoyo: You gotta love the 1322.
You sound like me. I think I got almost a dozen rabbits last year from the bedroom window. Season was hareline (pun intended) so I kept my mouth shut  :laf:

I thought you had a red dot on there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Nice shooting.

Been thinking about getting me one of those 1322's. One is a hanging in our local shooting iron purchasing establishments. It has all wood furniture. but I must say I like the look of the all black.

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

J. P.

Glad to see that you are getting a little hunting time.  I tried to ground a bird this morning, but I was not as successful as you were.

Jerry

Dale

good work John... I walked out on the deck this evening and there was a damn cat sitting there keeping an eye on my hummingbird feeder, gonna have to get busy here too...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

nastygunz

I gotta dust my 1322 off, she had a longgg winter nap.

Carolina Coyote

Good Shooting Mr. John. Now for a little Fried squirrel and gravy.  :biggrin: