Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Fluffy not fat!... :innocentwhistle: Got some alien looking eyes.

Coyotes-R-Us

Your wrong.
It does not say rub my belly, it says YOU WILL RUB MY BELLY!!!!
:yoyo:
old is the new young

nastygunz

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on March 09, 2021, 02:43:43 PM
Good looking pelt!..... :biggrin:

A skinned cat is a good cat.  I put quarter inch square wiring along the side and front of my house yesterday.  Looks terrible, but this morning there were no new piles from fertile cats in the neighborhood.  We have a city ordinance that you must keep pets on your own property.  Our neighborhood cats have taken a page from the dem's handbook and refuse to follow the rules. 

JohnP

A skinned cat is a good cat.  I put quarter inch square wiring along the side and front of my house yesterday.  Looks terrible, but this morning there were no new piles from fertile cats in the neighborhood.  We have a city ordinance that you must keep pets on your own property.  Our neighborhood cats have taken a page from the dem's handbook and refuse to follow the rules.
[/quote]

No such ridiculous law out here, stray cats are open game.  The problem is we now live in the city so firearms are a no-no.  But my 22 pellet rifle works well as does my 10/22 when the kitchen window is open and you shoot from within the house. In those cases when I want to have some fun I just let our ninety-pound Shepard out of the house with a "git-um".   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

I like to catch stray cats in a Havahart trap and then wait till it's dark and drive a few miles and drop them off at my buddies driveway because that's what buddies do to each other  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :yoyo:

FinsnFur

So many stray cats around here the birds wont go near the feeders. I set a trap a while back and was going to start trucking them outta town but I smelled skunk one morning and I said...nope...were done. :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 12, 2021, 05:21:40 AM
So many stray cats around here the birds wont go near the feeders. I set a trap a while back and was going to start trucking them outta town but I smelled skunk one morning and I said...nope...were done. :nono:

Come on Jim. A skunk is just a kitty with a different kind of smell. .  .   :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Yah...took different lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

msmith

Quote from: JohnP on March 10, 2021, 08:28:50 AM

No such ridiculous law out here, stray cats are open game.  The problem is we now live in the city so firearms are a no-no.  But my 22 pellet rifle works well as does my 10/22 when the kitchen window is open and you shoot from within the house. In those cases when I want to have some fun I just let our ninety-pound Shepard out of the house with a "git-um".
[/quote]

Silencerco. Works good.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori