Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Looks like your turkey season is over!

nastygunz

Yes, until it opens May 1st! :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Since they are trespassing I think they should be 'fair' game.   :biggrin:

nastygunz

There's plenty of people who eat wild turkey and don't give a shit about the season ha ha.   Years ago I went up to this old farmhouse and knocked on the door and an older lady answered and I asked permission to hunt up in a certain field and she asked me if I was from around there and I said yes ma'am.  She said no problem just don't hunt around the field with the horses in it I said I sure will not!

I said if I get one I would be Happy to clean it for you and bring it back if you'd like.  She said oh no anytime we want one my husband just shoots one out in the barnyard with his .22.  I figured all the property taxes they pay on that farm they probably deserve a free turkey now and then  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Get the cooker heated up  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on March 22, 2021, 05:29:45 PM
There's plenty of people who eat wild turkey and don't give a shit about the season ha ha.   Years ago I went up to this old farmhouse and knocked on the door and an older lady answered and I asked permission to hunt up in a certain field and she asked me if I was from around there and I said yes ma'am.  She said no problem just don't hunt around the field with the horses in it I said I sure will not!

I said if I get one I would be Happy to clean it for you and bring it back if you'd like.  She said oh no anytime we want one my husband just shoots one out in the barnyard with his .22.  I figured all the property taxes they pay on that farm they probably deserve a free turkey now and then  :yoyo:

That's never happened around here  :innocentwhistle:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori