Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Great find!  Would have liked to see a zoom-in closer look at the waves of the purported swimming creature.  Since they did not offer that obvious enhancement, it makes me suspicious.  The very nature of the physics of waves adds others beyond the first hump of wave water, so the trailing waves are no proof that the creature making them is 120 feet long, but it is a BIG something with a lot of power to make waves that big.

I think something is there in the lake. and the pre-European legends of it reinforce that to me.  Native people were talking about it before they ever heard of Loch Ness.

Seems like it would show up on somebody's fish finder sooner or later.  A friend of mine saw something in the lake.  He was riding a horse on the grassy hills above the lake on a day with glass smooth water, and something big and long and dark-bodied surfaced  well out in the lake.  It swam along making a wake and waves then smoothly dived.  What he described could have been a huge sturgeon.

To add a wrinkle:  in about 1900 (I think) a steamboat captain found a massive whale vertebrae bone in the lake.  The story I read made it seem legit, no hoax. 

Personally, I lean on facts and leave myself open to mystery and puzzles beyond what we "know" at this stage of human history.  Operate on facts... with humility!

Is Ogopogo a cool name or what?!!

nastygunz

Slime line is the hot new mono!

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 03, 2021, 08:09:07 PM
I just got some new crankbaits!
Loading the truck now. :yahoo: