• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Been tough as hell out here

Started by FinsnFur, July 20, 2021, 07:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

...with the drought low river levels and ungodly heat. Plus those are the only excuses I can come up with. But I've been finding a few here and there with a lot of effort LOL

pic hosting

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Tough and fishing don't belong i the same story. :readthis:

Couldn't have been tooo hot, ya didn't ave any cool me dow clothes on.

That pike shoulda been good eating if it didn't taste like mud. :shrug:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Hawks Feather

If you didn't have to do some work for it you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as you do.  Think how boring it would be to catch one on every cast. . . .  :biggrin:

Okanagan

Sounds like you caught some fish.  WTG 

I'm operating like computer braille here, from the comments of others.  Now I can't see your pics, Jim, just a little box that won't open, like I see when Nasty posts.  Most people's pics I see.   :confused:

FinsnFur

Cant see the pics? :confused: I used imgbb this time but they seem to be showing here.
I just found out...or was reminded I should say...that I have been paying for Photobuckets premium service for three years now through an automated Paypal payment.
I wrote them a nasty letter as I cant seem to access my pics or add any because I'm using a "free" account according to them. One nice thing about PayPal..I can prove everything very easily, this is gonna get fun. :eyebrow: :readthis:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I was going to post a nice compliment on your fishing skills until you mentioned PayPal.  They are "woke" and very anti-gun.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs