• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Prairie dogs beware!

Started by nailbender, June 27, 2007, 05:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

395 rnds. 22-250, 370 rnds. .223,  60 rnds  6mm , 4 rifles.  Thats just the start of what I'm packing!
      Myself and Waterdog  are headed for South Dakota to put a dent in the rat population this weekend. :yoyo: Promise to bring ya back some carnage pics and maybe even some video. Also going to field test a prototype shooting bench from Jard Inc..  I'll let you know what I think of it.
   The more I look at those numbers,, :confused:   I better go load some more ammo! :laf:

Roundman

Hawks Feather

I have never hunted Prairie dogs, but from what I have heard I am wondering what ammo you are going to have left for the afternoon and early evening shooting.  Have a great time.

Jerry

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 27, 2007, 09:26:33 PM
I have never hunted Prairie dogs
You need to get up to Montana. I can show you about 5 towns in Montana and 6 or 8 more in North Dakota (you need a licence in North Dakota)
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

5 SHOTS,

You need to be careful saying things like that.  I haven't been to Montana for two years which makes it about time for another road trip.   :biggrin:

Jerry

awh

Good luck to ya nailbender. Have a saafe trip and look forward to some carnage pics :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

5 SHOTS

Let me have a little warning and I will take a day or two off work to show you around! There are some near Terry, Mildred, and Sidney Mt. I live in Glendive Mt, just about in the middle of them.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

nailbender

Thanks guys! The anticipation is killin' me!  I thought John had Friday off,  but he can't go till Saturday! :madd: Suppose I could go back to work for awhile,,,, or fishin' :eyebrow:

Hawks Feather

"Suppose I could go back to work for awhile,,,, or fishin"

Or leave without him.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

nailbender

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 28, 2007, 04:18:28 PM

Or leave without him.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry
Nah, He set up the shootin' spots this trip.  Besides I need a spotter! :laf:

Hawks Feather

I guess if he is needed you better wait.

Jerry

nailbender

Good company always makes the hunt more fun.  We're going to try to get him in the VHA 500 yd club.

Hawks Feather

Yep, he has to have a member witness that shot.  I will look for the picture.  Have a great trip, enjoy the company, and enjoy the hunt.

Jerry