Here's a few pics from the weekend,,
the view,
  Waterdogs glory shotagain for you guys
Takin' a break
  It was plenty windy and hot
  And the results,, some gore for ya :laf:

FinsnFur

That was a pretty nice glory shot, I woulda been showboatin too  :eyebrownod:

I dont know how you guys can stand being out there like that when it's that hot. This snow man would literally melt.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Thanks for the pictures.  Looks like you had a good time and made the 500 yard club.

Jerry

nailbender

Whadya mean Jim??  Don't you work in the heat?  John was suffering some and got a pretty good sunburn but I'm used to it by now.  Next year we'll be going a month earlier hopfully, temps aren't so bad then. That South Dkota wind can really test your aim past 3-400 yds.  But I'll trade my best day working for the worst day shootin' anytime! :wink:

FinsnFur

Yeah we do, but when I cant take it no more I dump the Gatorade cooler over my own head  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Cool pic's for sure! Looks like on heck of a good time!

Brent

BasinBoy

looks like a helluva time. i need to get out shooting at them. im scared though with all the dry grass that one lil spark will lite everything up. theres already a fire burning in neola thats killed 3 people

KySongDog

Great pics!  Looks like a lot of fun!   :yoyo:  :highclap:

ohiobob

Good Lord
I would need the Hubble Telescope on them little rats,,damn its hell havin 1 eye  :laf:
I have been on big time Deer hunts,,use to go EVERY YEAR out to Illinois and stay with my Buddy that is an Outdoor writer,,but it was always like business when we went out of state to hunt,,I THINK I would like to go someplace and shoot Prairie Dogs and Coyotes and even Crows,,just go on a hunt that is FUN and not a lot of work  :shrug: hell I was in the MIDDLE of Coyote Heaven the years I was In Illinois,,BUT I didnt CARE about a coyote when we were out there :shrug: But damn,,I might have to go back REAL SOON !!!
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

nailbender

If you're going to coyote heaven give me a shout,  I'll meet ya there! :laf:

ohiobob

I am 8 hours away from this part of Illinois,,but if gas wasnt so damn High I would run over there for a weekend,,BUT
Nooooooooooooo ,The  friggin Cheney Clan looks like they are starving so they keep Gas at $3 a gallon
But I will get back one day soon,,hell Don Higgins would even guide me  :biggrin:,,he would be looking for BIG Buck sign but I would be looking for fur sign (4 legged fur)  :laf:
How far did you have to travel to shoot them Prairie Dogs ???
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

nailbender

[quote
How far did you have to travel to shoot them Prairie Dogs ???
Bob
[/quote]   It's only about 200 miles  mostly I-90  with a Cabela's at the halfway point.  So it's not a bad ride at all!