• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Quiet Skunk killers

Started by browning204, August 14, 2007, 09:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

We're hopeless... :roflmao:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Hawks Feather

Coming soon to a theatre near you.  The Skunk Hunter  Not to be put off by the possibility of defeat (or just under de-tail), the hunter slowly stalks his prey.  Will he be be victorious?  Will he be perfumed?  Will he ever return?  This show is currently not rated, but it could be a stinker.

Promotional Joe

browning204

It will have you at the edge of your seat. So suspensfull that you can smell, taste and even feel the odor as our fearless hunter gets  closer to his prey than ever before caught on film!!!

New York times says " I thought it would suck but it just stunk!"

LA Times says " WOW DUDE! TOTALLY NARLY!"

Chicago Post says " I can't believe they paid me to watch that!"

Showing in Cinemas nation wide starting Smell-tember 1st.

If you don't see it, you stink!

bushmaster

CNN reports,

"A senior member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) was rushed out of a theatre by EMT's after witnessing the new flick The Skunk Hunter.  According to PETA representatives, the man had dedicated his life to the preservation of suburban skunk colonies; Claiming that skunks are regular members of the community and that the gunman should be tried for murder and public endangerment. Unfortunately, the man's life has been a waste as the movie blew-out the box office.  Hordes of parents are practically rioting in an effort to get thir kids Skunk Fur Hats.  I think we're really starting to see America take a turn for the worse.  This is quite a trend.  Apparently, it all started with a misfit group of predator hunters from an underground tribe known as FINS AND FUR. The members  are believed to take out their agression on small animals with high powered, automatic weapons.  Lock up your cats!"

awh

(A local bystander says).....What Cats? :confused: :shrug:  :biggrin:

(Jerry will get it)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

browning204

Act now and be the first on your street to get your gear. From the block buster movie SKUNK HUNTER.

Available only by online sale.

Get you: Skunk fur doo-rag.

Skunk spotting Sun glasses.

Browning204 w/ skunk bobble head doll.

AND available for a VERY limited time, be sure to get your 101 ways to cook a skunk cookbook. This cookbook lists everything from Skunky appetizer dishes to a full stinker of a meal. Have nothing to do with that extra Skunk perfume? This book will also show you how to make various mixed drinks that will get you drunk as a Skunk!!!

Log onto www.skunkhunter.mike  to order!!!

Mention this site and get an additional 25% mark-up on your order.

ACT NOW

browning204

I got another one of those buggers tonight. It was face to face with one of my dogs, only a chicken wire seperated them.

I grabbed the rifle with the .22 CB rounds and smacked one in its face.

I couple more rounds to stop the flop and it was over. It lays dead at the entrance where they come under the fence, as a warning!!!

bushmaster

:yoyo: :congrats:  Way to go!  Keep it up and you'll have em irradicated.  did he spray?

browning204

no, very little smell but it went away quickly.

FinsnFur

Quote from: browning204 on September 17, 2007, 09:50:47 PM

I grabbed the rifle with the .22 CB rounds and smacked one in its face.

It lays dead at the entrance where they come under the fence, as a warning!!!

:roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

FinsnFur

I like that a lot.
I'm wondering if maybe Stanley could have used this approach on that incident he was describing to us.  :roflmao:
You reading this Bryan?  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Drifter

Dang you guys sure like to handle skunks the hard way LOL . A cage trap and a barrel of water solves a lot of problems quick . Vanilla wafers for bait and you are off like a dirty shirt . They also make a bait formulated from grubs for the ones digging up your lawn .

After a catch walk up to them slowly with a towel in hand spread out . Moves must all be slow and talking to them in a low voice helps as well sometimes . Cover them up slowly with the towel and pick the trap up gently . Slowly lower into the water and let it have a big drink until the bubbles quit . No stink at all unless you startle them . The essence in one is worth around $10 an oz as well .

If they spray you or a pet a quart of Hydrogen peroxide . box of baking soda and a tablespoon of dish washing soap works wonders . It will however make your lab a blond .

Drifter

browning204

So the dead skunk at the entrance must not be a good enough warning. My dogs spooked one off earlier tonight. I just went out and it was back, I saw it before my dog and I got the dog back into the house with a promise of a treat.

Grabbed my skunk assualt weapon and surefire and went to battle.

The skunk was in the trailer and I walked up to it with sure fire blasting into its eyes. It just stayed there motionless. I eased the barrel into the trailer and pulled the trigger. Crack, down it went. I gave it 2 more shots for good luck, one to the head and one to the body.

As I type this I can smell the sweet aroma coming into the open kitchen window, I am gonna go close it now!!

p.s. My girlfriend just said " Jesus dude, no more shooting skunks!"

Sometimes chicks are no fun  :pout:

bushmaster

It sounds like you've managed to suppress the first wave,  if you need re-enforcements just radio in and I'll provide cover fire. :eyebrownod:

FinsnFur

Quote from: browning204 on September 23, 2007, 09:38:07 PM

p.s. My girlfriend just said " Jesus dude, no more shooting skunks!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

I guess that will be the last line in the movie.   :wo:

Jerry

browning204

Hawks, sweet idea!
Bushmaster, with you and that Bushmaster of yours, I am confident that we can take down the insurgents.

I will radio you for help, code word P U!

bushmaster

:roflmao: :roflmao:  Copy that!