• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Account/profile?

Started by pitw, December 14, 2008, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

How do you delete your account on these forum's? 
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

An Administrator would have to delete it. So you would have to get with Jim.

Are you wanting to change your account to a different user name or something on those lines??

If so I could probably help you on that.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

5 SHOTS

:holdon: You aren't leaving us are you?  :sad:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

No I wasn't planning on leaving.  I was just fixing my profile and looking around in there and didn't see how to delete my account so I thought I would ask.   Heaven's you guy's are far to interesting to talk with.

5 SHOTS

:whew: Wow ....had me worried. OK you can have your hijacked thread back now.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

CCP

QuoteNo I wasn't planning on leaving.

Scared us for a moment  :shck: Glad to here you aint going nowhere. Enjoyed you post to much I would have had to track you down. :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Quote from: CCP on December 14, 2008, 10:26:10 AM
QuoteNo I wasn't planning on leaving.

Scared us for a moment  :shck: Glad to here you aint going nowhere. Enjoyed you post to much I would have had to track you down. :eyebrow:

And he was stopping in Ohio to pick up reinforcements!!  :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Sorry guy's :doh2: :doh2:  I was playing around in my profiles cause it's way warmer in there than outside -37F and I didn't see a delete account button which I thought was really odd.  So knowing the greater intelligence outside this house I just asked the question :doh2:.  I'll try to do better in the future,  on the upside it's nice to know you care :highclap:.

vvarmitr

We like you well enough, but don't be exspecting a group hug.  :nofgr:
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

FinsnFur

There's a delete button but I have it disabled. That way if someones wants there account deleted I have to do it and I can deal with any posts that will be left behind and unowned. Otherwise, all post made by the deleted account, will say guest...and that kinda messes things up.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

There is alway's a perfectly good answer. Thank's

alscalls

You could not leave us anyhow......I got your address, and I would bring my coyote gear and post the results when I returned from chewing on ya and hunting Yotes :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls