• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Found a gun in my yard!

Started by FinsnFur, November 24, 2008, 05:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Well, I didn't but did anyone hear about the folks in Utah that really did. :laf:

It was on the news this morning, and apparently it was a SWAT issued assault rifle. Come to find out a SWAT member had left it laying in the grass the day before, during a stand off.  :iroll:  :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

DOH!!! :hahaha: :doh2: :doh2: :shck: :holdon: :roflmao: :confused: :doh2: :roflmao: :whew: :whew: :doh2: :sleep: :doh2: :rolleye:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Thank gawd it was the police who did it.    Otherwise the headlines would scream "PRO-GUN FANATICS PLANT ASSAULT WEAPONS IN CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND!"

:rolleye:

5 SHOTS

My weapon?  :wo: :wo: Oh i left it behind in case ummm in case ummmm we had another call there. Yea thats it. :innocentwhistle:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Wouldnt you think they'd do a debriefing checklist type of thing and make sure that all the men and their weapons are accounted for?

I mean WTF? Did no one not notice the empty slot in the rifle rack?

A surgeon has to count his rags before he closes up a patient, but swat just loads everyone back in the van and heads off into the sunset. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

TNyoteboy

He would be the equipment guy back at the station if he was on my team............
Great hunter...Yes?....Yessss
Fine figure of a man?....Yes
That is all you need to know...for now!

cathryn

hes damn lucky some kid didnt find it and get themselves shot cause if itd happened in my yard and my kid had, id own his ass, what was left of it anyway after i got done beatin it.

i hope at the very least he got a suspension. theres no excuse for that kind of negligence,imo.

JoshT

I want to know why he set the gun down in the first place????  Maybe they were hooking up a bad guy or something. I just don't see how you could get all the way back to the station without noticing.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;..." Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice John Cartwright

Coulter

:mad2: Complete idiot buffon...moron...etc...

Steve

msmith

I wish it had been my yard. Uhhhh what MP5?  :innocentwhistle:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

LORDDAL

there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff