• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My new yote popper

Started by possumal, February 01, 2009, 09:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

I have just put together a T/C Encore Pro Hunter in 204 Ruger, with a Bushnell Banner 6 x 18 Dusk & Dawn scope. It ought to be a shooter, will post results later when I have had a chance to work on a load or two for it.  I felt like it was time to give these big old Kaintucky yotes a sporting chance with just one shot (lol) :laf: :laf:.  Here are a few pictures for you:

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

CCP

Al that is one SWEAT looking rifle and yes make sure you post your shooting results with lots of pictures.

Only problem I see with it is it has a stock for a right handed shooter.  :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

yeah that is SWEAT!

SWEET TOO! :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Yeah, it is so sweet it makes me sweat.  :laf: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

That's a good lookin setup you got Al. Let's get some blood on it. :yoyo:

Frogman

That's a nice rifle.  Some of the guys at our rifle club can fire a shot, break that thing open, reload from the stock cartridge holder like the one in your picture, and fire again just about as fast as you can work a bolt gun!!  Some of them hold a couple cartridges in thier left hand to speed thing up even more!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Mallardsr

Al we need somethin like that at Redbird! Why dont ya bring it with ya?

Todd Rahm

Thats a nice Pea Shooter Al!!!!!!!!! I'd like to get a .204. but I'm look'n for a short stainless barreled type, and I ain't good'nough for a single shot.  :biggrin:

Do they make a short .204?  :confused:

Frogman

Todd,
     18 inch R-15!!!

Jim

Todd Rahm

I'm leaning that way for sure Frog.  :biggrin: If it came with a collapsable stock, I'd already had it.  :sneer:

Frogman

They are available with the collapsable stock.  PA Brushwolf got one and should have it with him at Redbird!!

Jim

Todd Rahm

And as I say that I see they may have one.  :eyebrownod:  Not a fan of the spokesman though.  :innocentwhistle:

Todd Rahm

I couldn't tell, but do ya know by chance if it comes in Stainless? Not thats a must but a bonus in Alaska.

Frogman

Don't think so??  Sorry!

Jim

coyote101

Nice looking outfit. You gotta love those Encores.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing