• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Son's first and second fish

Started by kiyitec, July 15, 2007, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiyitec

Here is Airic with his first catch. (excluding using A dip net in his mommy's 55 gallon aquarium.)

Here is his second:

Tackle of choice to land that big ol' channel cat:  Mickey Mouse kiddie pole & A worm.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

studabaka

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:  :biggrin: Contrats and here is wishing many many many more..... we know how dad will be spending all his free time this summer  :eyebrownod:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

DirtyDog

That is totally awsome.  :yoyo: Congtaulations! I can still remember my kids first.  :congrats:

kiyitec

Yup stu, you guessed it.   Working overtime to buy him and his mommy A boat, so they can go fishing.  I caught one little bluegill cause I was too busy baiting and casting for the real lucky  people.  I swear it's like fishing with my mom.  I get outfished by everyone!

It was such A great morning. . . I think I need A nap now.  ~KT
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

FinsnFur

The look on Airic's face in the first pic says it ALL!  :yoyo:

He's da man...and he knows what's it takes  :laf:

Thanks for bringing it in KiYi
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteThe look on Airic's face in the first pic says it ALL!

How true! I love seeing kids in the outdoors having fun  :highclap:

I may have to get me one of them Mickey Mouse kiddie poles  :wink:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

awh

Wtg :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:. Those lil mickey poles are a blast on cats. I do believe Cam went through 3 before I could talk him into a regular pole & reel combo.

Make sure ya post a pic of him driving that boat when you get it. Ya know he's going to want to drive it
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Yep, the look on his face says he is "hooked".  When you start out with the size of the second one you know he is going to be expecting an even BIGGER one next time.

Jerry

kiyitec

Jerry-
I'd say he swallowed the hook!   As far as size goes, he'll be A crappie kid by the time I get done with him.  Heck I will need him to catch his own, cause he usually eats all mine.

AWH-
Let me guess, the button broke &or he cast the reel into the water.  That's been most of my problems with them.  They make A good little dock pole.  As far as driving, he regularly drives the Jeep on the  3 miles of gravel home after we get off the blacktop.  And my 22mo daughter shifts for him.  Ya we are crazy!

CCP-
I try to give them everything I never had, as well as the things I cherished most when I was their age.  Of course my wife thought the ninja bodyguards were A little over the top, but they come in handy for the door to door salesmen and the Jehovah's witnesses.

Jim-
It's funny you said that. . . Not more than 5 minutes later he started giving me advice on how to catch fish.  I even got into trouble for talking too loud.

Newdog-
  Yep,  those moments are etched in stone.

I have one more kid left to try and outfish on their first trip.  Judging by my track record with the other 2, I don't stand A chance.

Thanks guys, KT

awh

LOL....not crazy. Just having fun and letting them do something that is so exciting for them.

Now if he becomes a good crappie fisherman, fillets can be shipped on dry ice... :eyebrow:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Todd Rahm