• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

WTS: One More !!! Affordable Digital Camera SOLD

Started by FOsteology, February 19, 2011, 07:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Last One I'm selling! If you were on the fence contemplating saying the "magic words" on the last two camera's.... better tip over as these are going FAST!

Olympus Stylus Tough 6000 Digital Camera 

Great little camera for the outdoors as it's shockproof (withstands 5ft drop), waterproof (down to 10 feet), and freeze proof (down to 14 degrees F).

10MP
5.0mm â€" 18.2mm (28mm â€" 102mm equivalent in 35mm photography), f/3.5 - 5.1 lens
3.6x Optical Zoom + 5x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 18x)
Image Stabilization

Camera is up to date with current firmware.

This is as ANIB. Includes camera with all accessories, paperwork, and software. I'll include a 2GB XD card.

$120 shipped within lower 48.

FOsteology

HuntnCarve

pitw

I see you discriminate just like your government :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Canadian govt. hits me with an 18% tax on the value..... even if it's a gift!  :alscalls:

You'll note I'm also discriminating against fellow Americans too..... Alaskans, Hawaiians, Puerto Rican's, Guamanian's, etc.  :biggrin:

Dave,

Replied to your PM.

pitw

Write on your receipt that it was a cheaper gift :confused:.  I've received many items and only got dinged once.  Why discriminate :confused:, isn't it fair to say that anybody's[with exceptions like the frog] money is good.

pitw

Quote from: FOsteology on February 20, 2011, 01:14:02 PM
Canadian govt. hits me with an 18% tax on the value..... even if it's a gift!  :alscalls:

Never heard of that one. :whew:

FOsteology

Barry,

All joking aside, I don't view it as "discrimination". I view it as being practical. You can call it whatever you like if it makes you feel better.

No offense nor none implied, but the simple fact of the matter is that I can and will conduct a sale/transaction anyway I choose (within the law of course).
As a Buyer has the right to purchase from whomever, a Seller has a right to determine the particulars on their sales. Even to decide whether or not they wish to sell to a certain individual!
Not applicable in this case (nor an issue or consideration I've had on this Forum), but there are certain individuals I will NOT do business with. Period.  :alscalls:

I no longer ship/mail outside the US. Too many headaches, aggravations, and bureaucratic red tape.
Especially since 95% of the junk I'm typically selling is either rifles or scopes.
It's my personal preference and prerogative, and if it offends, my apologies. 

FOsteology

Looks like the camera has been traded to HuntnCarve.

Much obliged Dave!

pitw

Quote from: FOsteology on February 20, 2011, 02:02:58 PM
Barry,

All joking aside, I don't view it as "discrimination". I view it as being practical. You can call it whatever you like if it makes you feel better.

No offense nor none implied, but the simple fact of the matter is that I can and will conduct a sale/transaction anyway I choose (within the law of course).
As a Buyer has the right to purchase from whomever, a Seller has a right to determine the particulars on their sales. Even to decide whether or not they wish to sell to a certain individual!
Not applicable in this case (nor an issue or consideration I've had on this Forum), but there are certain individuals I will NOT do business with. Period.  :alscalls:

I no longer ship/mail outside the US. Too many headaches, aggravations, and bureaucratic red tape.
Especially since 95% of the junk I'm typically selling is either rifles or scopes.
It's my personal preference and prerogative, and if it offends, my apologies.

No apologies required Fos :wink:.  I wasn't trying to bust your chops but more trying to learn.  I agree the border is a major pain and can understand the problems.  I've wanted to buy many of your items cause you have quality stuff :eyebrow:
  I've sold many items over the years at gun/antique shows and have on more than one occasion told people to [enjoy sex and travel] just cause I didn't like their attitude/persona.  A person shouldn't be left with a bad taste in their mouth from selling to someone[Why I put the frog in the thread].
  When you have something I can't live without I'll be contacting you to see if we can arrange a swap.
Barry

FOsteology

Barry,

One of these days I'll have an opportunity to come up and visit should the invitation still apply.

At that time, you just let me know what you need or desire and I'll bring it with. Make a list if need be, and if I can drag it across the boarder, we'll settle up then. 
Much easier to tote sheit across the boarder and leave it up there (except firearms of course!!!).
The guy I hunt with up in Saskatchewan ended up with quality rifle scope, binoculars, and a range finder that would have cost him an unbelievable mark-up and additional fees in taxes had he bought it on his own up North.

Heck, he was even burning up the sat phone in the bush trying to figure out how to buy my rifle.  :laf:
Since we were in the bush way up in Northern Sask... and I was flying back out on a float plane, there just wasn't anyway.... legally that is.

It's the same each time I've hunted in Africa. Good equipment is difficult and expensive to obtain in their AO, so I'm always propositioned with selling or bartering at least one piece of equipment. It's funny.... security and immigration at the international airports are concerned with firearms,... make you do a kabooke dance.... but they seem to be oblivious when you return stateside and have no scope on your rifles.  :alscalls:

But try and ship/mail one across the boarder.....  :madd:

pitw

Fos the guys who come over from Denmark and Iceland chose to use my old junk instead of their quality firearms because of the hassle.  They were not impressed to say the least with the equipment but they sure seemed to enjoy the hunting :laf:
  I just read the part about you coming to my wife and she said,"If he plans on leaving anything here besides stories, he is in trouble" :alscalls:.  She also said,"Come anytime" :wink:.

HuntnCarve

Thanks FOs for accepting my trade.  Hopefully now I'll be able to take some better photos, and everyone will be happy! :laf:  I wish the State and Fed government would accept calls for trade...But then again, I would not be dealing with honest folk like you.  Thanks again!

Dave

FOsteology

Quote from: pitw on February 20, 2011, 03:28:33 PM
  Fos the guys who come over from Denmark and Iceland chose to use my old junk instead of their quality firearms because of the hassle.  They were not impressed to say the least with the equipment but they sure seemed to enjoy the hunting :laf:
  I just read the part about you coming to my wife and she said,"If he plans on leaving anything here besides stories, he is in trouble" :alscalls:.  She also said,"Come anytime" :wink:.

Don't you have some old double rifles? Or Drillings? I think it would be a hoot to tip something over with one!

What did your wife think I may leave behind aside from gear/equipment??  :confused:
She think I'm going to smuggle up a young latina from across the southern boarder for you??  :alscalls:

FOsteology

Quote from: HuntnCarve on February 20, 2011, 04:42:20 PM
Thanks FOs for accepting my trade.  Hopefully now I'll be able to take some better photos, and everyone will be happy! :laf:  I wish the State and Fed government would accept calls for trade...But then again, I would not be dealing with honest folk like you.  Thanks again!

Dave

No, thank you Dave! 250Savage is tickled pink with the trade and is eagerly looking forward to his acquisitions. He's been chomping at the bit to get back out and do some calling. That coyote we called in still has him stoked. We've called in coyotes before, but that was his first coyote that he connected with. All the other times he was a little too slow on the trigger.  :biggrin:

pitw

Quote from: FOsteology on February 20, 2011, 05:30:34 PM

Don't you have some old double rifles? Or Drillings? I think it would be a hoot to tip something over with one!

I've only drooled over good looking drillings.  I had some fairly nice guns at one time but I hate bankers almost as much as lawyers so when I decided to get married and build my own house I wanted it mortgage free.  The long gun registry didn't exactly please me either as it hurt gun trading more than anything else could have.
   Maybe I could convince the wife that one of them Latino gals would make a good made[past tense of make I think]. :innocentwhistle:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FOsteology