• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Duke Coil Spring traps for sale

Started by Bopeye, August 25, 2011, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I have entertained the thought of trapping for several years, but the more I read the regulations around here and trapping the less I want the hassle of it. I had already bought four Duke 1 1/2" Coil Spring traps, some drags, posts and some wire that is lost somewhere.  :shrug:
Anway, I had boiled these things, dipped them in wax and put them in the ground one time for the weekend. NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH!!!
I said pee on it. So I have had these traps bouncing around in my 4-runner for a year or two now and finally decided to part with them. Not that they had a lot of sentimental value, but you know how it is.....you always think you are going to give it another try. YEAH RIGHT!!
TRAPPING WITH STEEL TRAPS CAN BITE ME!!!  The biggest reason is because I suck at it. Or as my daughter's new teacher would say. "I inhale violently at it".  :eyebrownod:

Here they are: I will sell them to someone on FNF for $25.00 and you pay the shipping. Shoot, I might even trade something, I just want these things out of my life. Snaring seems like more my cup of tea.  :huh: :wo:

Anyway, here ya go and give me a shout if interested.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

securpro

Hey Bop you could bring them with you to LBL in Feb. and use them as a prize donation or use them to play dirty tricks on Richard and Jimmy when they get up to pee in the middle of the night  :readthis:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bopeye

Quote from: securpro on August 26, 2011, 02:39:57 PM
Hey Bop you could bring them with you to LBL in Feb. and use them as a prize donation or use them to play dirty tricks on Richard and Jimmy when they get up to pee in the middle of the night  :readthis:

Now there is an idea for sure Securpro.  :laf:

Could you just see CCP getting his junk trapped in the Latrine?  :alscalls:
:confused: On second thought, my traps are way to big for that.  :eyebrownod:

kyfuzzyface

Hey Bop, I have some snares I might trade you
Fuzzy

Bopeye

Sorry brother. They sold last Thursday. Guess I should've posted that.  :innocentwhistle: