• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hunting dvd's and books for sale

Started by possumal, September 26, 2011, 07:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a real nice collection of hunting dvd's and paperback hunting books for sale. There are 26 dvd's mostly coyote hunting, with two outstanding bow hunting for deer dvd's and one bow hunting for elk dvd. All are in mint condition. The 6 paperbacks are all mint with the exception of the turkey hunting book, "Turkey Hunting Secrets" by Roger Raisch with some wear on the cover. Pages are mint. It is one of the best turkey hunting books ever published and was responsible for many turkeys when I was hot after the gobblers.

You can probably read the titles of all the dvd's in the picture, but I will be glad to answer you via email or phone with details. You can email me at songdogal57@yahoo.com or call me at 859-333-3146 in the evenings after 9:00 p.m.

$305.00 to your door via Priority Mail. I prefer payment by PayPal but would accept a cashier's check or a money order via "Snail mail". Payment by PayPal will result in next day shipping.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff