• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

@@**** {Pay It Forward} ****@@

Started by FOsteology, February 17, 2013, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

I have a few rounds short of half a brick of Winchester Western .22lr 36gr. plated hp I'm offering up to a campfire youth that needs some rimfire ammo.

Please gentlemen, on the honor system, valid for a youth in need of some .22lr that will put it to good use.

First to publicly post the magic words gets the .22lr ammunition gratis. 

Lets also see if we can keep the trend and spirit alive going forward by others stepping up and generously donating a "pay it forward" to the youths. Rimfire ammunition unfortunately is getting difficult (and expensive) to come by recently.

FOsteology

I'm rather surprised no one took me up on this offer.  :confused: :shrug:

Since it's lingered here for a week, I've gone ahead and moved it over to another Forum.

FinsnFur

I dont have any youths that could use it, myself. Ones in jail, ones in college, and one's cheer leading.
But I'm surprised a couple of those from the board didnt respond too.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

My youth are grandkids.  I actually have ammo for them and because of that, thought that I would let someone else get a deal.

Jerry

Okanagan

Great and generous offer, Fos.  Thank you.  I didn't think anybody in my family needed to plead need, so left it for others.  I thought Code might plead that he couldn't find any to buy!

slagmaker

My daughter Kara "she is 15" could use some ammo to run through her cricket or my buckmark. But she isnt here right now to post
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

I've got a bunch myself for when the Grandkids get a little older. I didn't need it either. Everybody I know has stocked up on it around here.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

These lasted all of three minutes on another Forum.  :laf:

You guys are in a better position than most, as it seems everyone I've spoken to (on and offline) have been scrambling to locate some .22lr ammunition.

I think I have enough mini-mags for my kids to plink with until the supply line catches up (I hope!). Got caught with my pants down on the good hunting .22lr (SGB and Velocitors) as I only have about 300-400 of each.

slagmaker

Yeah we cant find any around here either. The local gander mtn advertised some in there flier but there was none on the shelves whenI got there.

Hidehunter

My girls have a few hundred rounds put up...its been cold and have not been plinking much lately.
Denver                                           

slagmaker