• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Spotting Scope & Tripod

Started by Ladobe, February 28, 2013, 04:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladobe

Bausch & Lomb BALscope Senior 30X60mm (30X eyepiece) circa early 50’s in Gun Guard ? hard side case (lockable if I can find the keys).   Zoom focus with the best glass of its day, still is great glass today and in great condition with only a few minor chips along the edges of the hood in the green crackle finish.   Hood slides out as a sun shade.   I’ve owned quite a few spotters over the years, but I always went back to the one I’ve had forever as my favorite for range work, hunting and nature watching.   I can no longer do the outdoors, so no longer use it.
$135 plus shipping

Also have a vintage B&L Master Heavy Duty tripod for it in very good condition in the original box (not so good condition) that is built like a tank, solid as a rock that I can make available if also wanted.   If I remember it goes from 24” to 75”.  Picture is approximate, found on-line.
$85 plus shipping

First unconditional buys, will be listed elsewhere.

TERMS:   http://wildcalls2k.com/1ad/terms.jpg

Thanks

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Ladobe

Edit correction... tripod is 19.5" to 60".   Took a bunch of pictures... moot point as...

TRIPOD IS ON HOLD

(Classified ads you can't edit...  :confused: :rolleye: :loco:) :innocentwhistle:
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus