• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

*** TRADED ***

Started by FOsteology, December 03, 2013, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS32 provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand.

The FLIR Scout PS32 creates images from heat, not light, giving you a tactical advantage out in the wild. You can navigate rough terrain to scope out the “perfect spot” at dusk, before dawn and even when it’s pitch black outside. You can discover nocturnal animals, find wandering members of your party, locate lost livestock or spot downed game. You can use Scout to help see through light fog, smoke or trail dust and even use it to help insulate your home, check out things that go bump in the night, and much more.

FLIR Scout PS32

Complete kit (box, paperwork, unregistered warranty card, dvd, charger, wrist strap, and pouch).

$2450 shipped within USA.   TRADED

Will consider trades. Items of definite interest:

Swarovski EL Swarovision 8.5x42 or 10x42 or 8x32
Swarovski EL Range 8x42
Swarovski SLC WB 8x42 HD
Swarovski STM or STS 65mm HD Spotter

Zeiss Victory Diavari VM/V T* 2.5-10x42mm riflescopes

Kimber (Yonkers NY) SuperAmerica or Klassic .22lr

I like quality optics. Swaro, S&B, Zeiss. I'm a notorious churner, and like to dabble with all the newest toys to see for myself what works best for me and my needs. So, it's obviously best to just send me a PM with what you have to trade. Worst I'll say is, "Thanks, but no thanks."

Appreciate the interest.

FOsteology

slagmaker

Ah man i got no money and nothing to trade for that.

Would love to have that in my Christmas stocking.

Fos you have all the coolest.toys
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

weedwalker

That would be very handy to have along on our quest for finding bigfoot. I know he's out there, somewhere.  :huh:

FOsteology

Quote from: weedwalker on December 05, 2013, 07:23:19 PM
That would be very handy to have along on our quest for finding bigfoot. I know he's out there, somewhere.  :huh:

pppfffffff..... BTDT  :biggrin: