• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

WTS Rem 700 22-250 Hvy barrel / 10x Weaver scope (SPF)

Started by WldWldWest, June 20, 2008, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

Really nice rifle...Almost to pretty to hunt with! Trigger work by gunsmith 2lbs If I remember right. Blue and wood.

99%cond or better

E-mail for pic's

$550 you pay shipping to your FFL

Thank's for reading

Doug
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Yotehntr

Hey Doug, here's the pics of your gun you sent me...maybe if this gun sells you can buy a camera. LOL

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

WldWldWest

Thank's for posting them for me Yotehntr...If you keep talking about my equip...I'm gonna tell everybody your scared of the dark! That's why you show up late when we go hunting! :roflmao:

!

Yotehntr

Yea... I started to make up some far fetched excuse like my wife locked herself outa da house. Then I thought  :confused: I think that one's already been used... :roflmao: you know if that one's still available? :biggrin:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

WldWldWest

BobD,

For one reason or another I cant reply to your PM, It say's Im not allowed to send pm's (Anybody know what that is about?) But to answer your question the barrel length is 22 or 24...Not sure? I'll measure it and let you know. I dont really want to seperate the scope from the rifle as they were both made the same year which I think was 1974 but both look new!

Doug

!

Hawks Feather

To prevent spammers from getting started, you need 25 posts before you are allowed to PM.

Jerry

WldWldWest

!