• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

PSE Mach7 Bow Sale or Maybe Trade

Started by Palegroe, December 09, 2009, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palegroe

Up for sale is a PSE Mach7 Compond Bow.  Its set up and ready to hunt.  Comes with bow 28-30" draw 55-70lb pull, TM Hunter rest, sights, Quiver, Carbon Arrows, Release, Stabalizer, and Soft PSE bow case.  I bought the bow new and have hunted with it up till this season a friend was needing a gun so i traded him a cheap 243 i had for a mathew's he had so i'm hunting with it now.  The PSE is in great shape shots good and i had a new string put on it last summer.  I'm asking $250.00 for it plus shipping or i might be able to meet the buyer if its not to far away like 100 miles or less.  I shipped a rifle here while back and the shipping cost $46.00 and that was with insurance to SD so that will give you an idea of what it would cost.  Thanks for looking everyone and if you have anything for trade i'm looking for another small caliber rifle 22-243 centerfire we might be able to work something out.  IF you need pics i have plenty just haven't had any luck getting them on this site?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8