• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Any one interested in a Gen 1 Bandit? (SOLD)

Started by browning204, December 01, 2008, 07:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

The rare times (these days) that I get to hunt, I find myself reaching for the WT. Who wouldn't!!

It is a Gen1 in mountain camo and it works perfectly. Of course comes with remote, sound card  and USB card reader with Minaska sound and print utility (does not run on MAC)

The sounds also include 2 "special sounds" that are re-edited from another caller makers sound. They are great!

Make me a serious offer and we will talk. The only reason why I am selling it is because I just don't use it. I will still use the Sidewinder with the WT.

I plan on buying another Minaska when I get more time to hunt. Until then, I will use the WT

Thanks
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

rwire125

do you stiill have the caller if so interested in trading? also some pictures

rwire125

alscalls

You need to be a member long enough to have 25 posts.............Just send him an e- mail or have one of us contact him for ya. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

browning204

Hi, I am sorry for not responding. We just got power back yesterday after 11 days without it. Needless to say it has been hell, now the clean up is under way.

I still have the Bandit, someone has already showed interest in it but was not certain. Also, someone E-mailed me today about it, was that you?

If the original person decides he does not want it, then that is fine but I told him I would hold it until he was ready. I will let you know.

Thank you and thanks Jim for pointing this thread out!

rwire125

yup that was me that EM you today hope we can hook up

browning204