• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

1134 Traps for sale......

Started by securpro, November 28, 2008, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Hey guys my cousin is in a real tight spot and needs to sell his traps he has 1134 of them that he no longer uses, some of them are vintage traps that some people may like for their collection. There are 34 different types and sizes. He would like to get $3500 for all but he is willing to sell them in a smaller quantity. just tell him what you would like and make an offer..

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

ouhunter2506

Do you have any MB 550 Traps, if so how many?
Do yo have any Bridger# 2 (2 coil and 4 coils) offset jaws, if so how many?

I'm looking for some #2's and #3's coils spring square jaw leg hold traps in good shape.
If you can PM me a list of what you have, i'll will get back with you later.

Thanks!  Have a great day!
Lose your temper and lose a friend, lie and you lose yourself.

NRA Member
ouhunter2506

cathryn

does he have any #11 sleepy creek dj round pans?

cathryn

hey if you have a list,pm me a copy too,please.

jerry and his brothers are always looking for traps to add to their collection of vintage traps.

OKTrap

As a past trap dealer I can say with certainty ... WOW.

I wish I had the money for them all ... at roughly $4 each that's a steal ... especially since some of those collector traps I see are worth $20 each or more. I have even seen that Prott go for more than $100 by itself.

If someone wants a return on their investment ... buy the whole lot and sell them on eBay.

trappinjohn

I'd like a list also.  Shoot me a PM

Thanks

northern coyote

whats he got for coilsprings? anythin in the range of 1.75 or 2 victors? what about 160's, 220's or 330's?
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

topdawg

i would also like a list of what you got left   pm me or just post it up
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

trappinjohn

securpro

Sorry I havn't responded to ant of these post, I havn't been on for a while. I'll try to get a list and post it as soon as possible. 
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

cathryn

great, we've been waiting,lol.