• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Kinda got the dates mixed up

Started by pitw, January 01, 2009, 09:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Hello from my truck  :innocentwhistle:   Got home with the family at midnight and went in the house.  Everybody was tired so into the washroom and to bed was the plan.  Donny went first and then the big mama, well there was a scream about ignorant lowlife males that are to lazy to put up the seat [again] and I'm kinda/sorta sick of hearing this as I figure if you are the only woman in the house she could put the seat up when done and Don and Bob wouldn't get yelled at quite as much.  They all went to bed and I came on wat to see what was going on and it got quiet as they all fell asleep.  I thought about the problem and dcided to fix it.  So I removed the seat and went to bed [tired].  6.45am my new year started with a scream and then some of the most colorful language you are ever going to hear along with threat's to life and kinda/sorta limb.  I just tried to explain that I was helping as I grabbed the essential's for the day/week and headed out the door.   Great start to the new year and hope your's is going well too.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
HAPPY NEW YEAR Barry! I hope she aint too rough on ya!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

msmith

What you are doing new years is what you will doing all year long.   :laf:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

KySongDog

Now that is funny!   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

If I did that to the little lady, I wouldn't be able to type on the computer any more cause my fingers, hands and arms would be broke from a baseball bat.   :eyebrownod:

I hope you survive, Barry!  And Happy New Year!    :laf: