• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

yahoo mail

Started by FinsnFur, January 24, 2009, 11:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

wow, i dont know how i missed this.........................

crap, i dont even know where to start.

just cause me and him both live in WV dosnt make us related.  i can tell he aint a true hillbilly by alot of his posts.  :biggrin: i think hes a transplant.. lol

2nd of all, thank God some other woman has snapped him up..that saves the female population here from having to take out restrainin orders against him  :roflmao:

3rd... id only date a man that was wittir than me, so that leave him out  :wink: :biggrin:  evn if he were available which, thanks be to God he aint  :eyebrownod:

as far as being Dem or Repub. i dont vote a straight ticket..that just shows idiocy in alot of cases,just my .02. people who alwasy do that regardless of the issues, to me are not voting to solve  problems in our country but only in spite to keep the other party out of office.

that bein gsaid.

finally,wow, alscalls if im your only frend, youre in deep doo-doo. course you ARE "Mr. Crappy Pants" so ya got plenty of that, dont ya?  :biggrin:

possumal

Yahoo has been having some issues and they are working on them. I imagine that has something to do with this situation. If any of you guys have the free Yahoo account, I can't recommend to you strong enough to upgrade to the Yahoo Mail Plus. It costs you about $19.99 a year, but it is like having a new truck compared to a tricycle.  It has a superior spam filtering system and the capacity of your mailbox will never be filled.  You can receive and send larger attachments and more attachments per email.  Keep in mind if you do this, it won't help your buddy who is on dial up with minimum speed and mailbox capacity.  It also has a superior filing system where it is easy to find the emails you file for future reference.  I had Gmail for a while, and it is fine, but it can't compare to Yahoo Mail Plus, in my opinion.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

cathryn..........All I can say is......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What took ya so long! I been waiting for my whoopin. :wink:

I do believe we are related though :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

cathryn

i was busy, geez nd i cant be xpectd to find and put out all the little fires you start over here the instant you do it,lol...BTW>>>>be careful what ya wish for..you aint even an hours drive away,lol.
  :biggrin:

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 25, 2009, 10:51:23 AM
:laf: for what?

When I registered here I gave my "junk only" email address without thinking. Then after reading the first posts I finally changed it to my "friends only" email address and then I read this

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 25, 2009, 10:27:11 AM
There's nothing you folks can do as forum members. And changing your email from Yahoo to Gmail or changing it period isn't going to do anything either.

So I posted this
Quote from: 5 SHOTS on January 25, 2009, 10:49:17 AM
OOOPPSS......sorry.. :doh2: :biggrin:

:doh2: :shrug: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :roflmao:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

All I can say about Yahoo is it should be call Bahoo, since my Internet provider (ATT) started routing my mail through Yahoo my computer has been so screwed up I can hardly do anything, been on the phone with them for the past two weeks, nothing accomplished, can't believe Microsoft offered 46 Billion for Bahoo. :confused:cc