• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Score!

Started by nastygunz, June 05, 2021, 11:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Picked up this really cool old box and a huge quantity of fly tying equipment for practically nothing. Hundreds of hooks feathers thread tools Etc.  I was mainly interested in the old box, great craftsmanship:

FinsnFur

Nice! Can't wait to see the end results of all this [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I have enough material to last me till I'm 211 ha ha.

pitw

Great score. :yoyo:
Love them type of finds.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

It first caught my attention just because it was a cool old box and I opened it up and found the drawers and all the flyfishing stuff.  I bought it for $25 and then the guy said hold on a minute and came out with a cardboard box filled to the rim with more flyfishing material and threw that in as well.  It even has the key to the lock inside one of the drawers which is very unusual to find.

Hawks Feather

Neat looking and very unique old box.  I have never seen an handle that works like that.  Do the shelves stack or are there some sort of runner for them?

nastygunz

The drawers all have runners, nice and smooth.  I was wondering why the box full of materials was so heavy and when I started going through it at home and has a really nice perfect shape vintage fly tying vice with a pedestal base on it never seen anything like it.