Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Welcome... welcome... welcome !!!

Glad to have you all on board  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

Blues, Ozark and Dana

WELCOME!!!!!
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Rprince

Alright, guess I'll quit lurking now.

I'm Randy Prince, I've lived in West TN. my whole life.
I've been hunting coyotes since the mid 90's but got serious about it 5 or 6 years ago.

I grew up rodeoing, hunting & fishing. I'm a toolmaker / engineer by trade & I've got a shop where I build motorcycles on the side.

I've got a great wife & 2 younguns, my little girl is 3 & my liitle boy is soon to turn a year old.

Looks like a great site. Thanks for letting me join.

HaMeR

Welcome aboard Randy!! Jump right in with both feet!! :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Mr Prince.  Were happy to have ya :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

It is always good to learn a little bit more about the members.  Enjoy the kids, they grow up WAY to fast.

Jerry

Rprince

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 03, 2007, 05:59:51 PM
It is always good to learn a little bit more about the members.  Enjoy the kids, they grow up WAY to fast.

Jerry

Thanks for the welcome guys,

You're not kidding about the kids, it's a joy, but it's almost heartbreaking to watch em grow up.
Time flies.

Thanks Again

DirtyDog

Welcome to FnF Randy.

Guys.....this is the same Randy that helped me drop that yote last weekend. I might even be able to talk him into coming to the LBL this year.  :eyebrow:

DD

Rprince

Quote from: DirtyDog on December 06, 2007, 08:29:38 AM
Welcome to FnF Randy.

Guys.....this is the same Randy that helped me drop that yote last weekend. I might even be able to talk him into coming to the LBL this year.  :eyebrow:

DD

Whats up Joe!
I might be able to swing the LBL. I'm sitting pretty good with the wife right now! We'll see.

DirtyDog

I guess after the new Scorpion. :eyebrownod:

Rprince

Quote from: DirtyDog on December 06, 2007, 08:49:01 AM
I guess after the new Scorpion. :eyebrownod:

Yeah I'm still on my toes after that one. When I piss her off she tells me I need to go play with my new toy! :yoyo:

MELSDAD

Hello everyone,

I am 33 years old and Married with a 3½ year old daughter. I live in Allegheny county in South western Pennsylvania. I have been a machinist for 12 years. I have been a Foreman in a tool & Die shop for 5 years. My interests are of course, hunting & fishing. my other interests are geocaching and camping, I have a 31' travel trailer that we try use every weekend during the summer.  

I have recently joined the forums. I lurked in background for a few days and I really liked the information I was finding. I was led to this site by another great forum dedicated to my home state of pennsylvania, "Huntpa.com". I have recently become very interested in predator hunting. I have learned alot from the primers at the top of the predator hunting forum. I tried coyote hunting about 6 years ago with no success :confused:, I would like to change all of that. Now that I have asked some questions and read tons of posts in forums on the subject. I now realize that when I first tried this type of hunting I had absolutly no idea what I was doing...LOL.

That is enough of me rambling I will see you all in the forums.

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Dad.
There's a lot of us that have no idea what were doing. But we can put on a helluva show :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Well welcome aboard there buddy, pull ya up a stool and tell me what kinda old calls ya have in the hunting bag.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Dad,

Glad to have you here.  If you have questions, just post away, there are lots of members here who can help.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Yipper, we can help ya. Now dump your call bag on the floor, put your hands up, and back away, this is call jacking.  :laugh2:

Sorry, I tuely am, just in one of those moods today, and the addiction is getting the better of me.  :wink:

vvarmitr

Welcome aboard 'Dad. :congrats:
I know the site you're talking about, registered on there myself. ;yes;  Woody made me do it. :sarcas3:

BTW what is geocaching? :confused:

otdrmn22250

Hello . crazy cottontail told me about this place. Said it had trapping, reloading, fishing, guns , well basically all the good stuff.  I'm 36 been huntung and fishing scince I was knee high. Started calling yotes is 2000 and trapping in 2006. Started reloading in 2002. So I'm somewhat of a newbie on some stuff but pretty seasond on others. I also bowhunt.

keekee

Welcome otdrmn22250! Good to have ya!

Brent