• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Instruction for making a lanyard??

Started by jbordy, March 04, 2008, 10:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbordy

I had been browsing this forum a year or so ago and I think  :confused:I saw written as well as pictures on making a lanyard for carrying duck, goose, or predator calls.  Anyone know if I hit my head too hard that night, :wink: or is there really instructions posted on making a call lanyard?
Learn daily and pass it on.

BigB

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

FinsnFur

You wont be able to see the tutorial jbordy. Nothing personal against you my friend. It just that we had people joining to get a few of those tutorials, and then got caught printing/distributing them as if they were their own.

Not a lot we can do to make sure that credit goes where credit is due, so we took the one small step we could, which was make the tutorials off limits to non established members, or members with less then 100 posts. That way these folks can contact Al directly for the tutorial.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jbordy

Sorry Jim,  :shrug:I don't want to tramp on anyone's toes.  I do like this forum but, even though I am retired, I don't get enough time to browse the many topics. :sad:  Last night was the first time I actually saw the "fishing classified" section :biggrin:. I have that vice as well.  My sister asked me last week what I am doing with my "spare time".  My response was that I don't have any spare time with all the "things" I have been doing. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: 
I was able to check out the link given to me by BigB.  That was a nice lanyard but I think way too complicated for my feeble mind.
Learn daily and pass it on.

FinsnFur

No no you werent stepping on any toes....but I didnt want you to think you were getting singled out for anything. :wink:

Were good
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com