• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Since the new UPGRADE.....

Started by securpro, January 25, 2011, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

it seems to me that there are alot more guest cruising the board and the spiders dont ever leave... Whats up with that :confused:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Hawks Feather

Well, Jim has always had spiders at his place, but now that he has closed off most of his house, they are all huddled around his computer to keep warm.

Jerry

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod: Jerry nailed it, in a nutshell. On the bright side it's suppose to get up in the high twenties this week so some of the insects should feel a little comfort in spreading out.

Actually securpro, I think it's delusional paranoia :laf: Is there such a thing?
I watch that thing pretty close, bad habit I guess. And I have ever since the other board.
There's no more guests showing up here then there ever was on the other board :shrug: We average 5 to 12 at any given time.
As far as the spiders, there's more of them added to the database on this version, so therefore more of them are recognized.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

:doh2: Sorry Jim maybe it is just paranoia.. Never noticed it before but lately I feel like someones been watching me... :whew: Now I know it was just you, it was wasn't it :jump:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com