• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A Piar of Dymonds.

Started by Dogwood Creek, November 10, 2006, 08:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogwood Creek

Hey everyone, got a nice pair of Dymondwood calls here for sale. One open reed and one closed reed. I'll voice the closed reed Jack or Cottontail at your request. These are little guys. The closed reed is 2 7/8" long and the barrel of the open reed is 1 3/4" long. The bell of the open reed is tapered,and it sports a Blackwood accent band. Asking $25.00 delivered for the pair. Thanks for taking time to look them over,R.J.

bowjunkie

FinsnFur

You read my mind  :huh: Very nice. CottonTail please....and that is wayyyyyyyy too cheap.

Sold  :yoyo: Shoot me a paypal address
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dogwood Creek

You got em buddy! PM headed your way,R.J.

FinsnFur

The Dymonds have arrived  :yoyo:
I'm amazed at the colors that radiate from these things...in hand MUCH more then the picture.

Nie job all...the...way...around RJ  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dogwood Creek

Well thank you Jim. Glad you like the calls. I hope they put some fur on the stretchers for you,R.J.

Arkyyoter

RJ builds some really nice stuff!!!

If only he didn't eat his boogers :shck:......... :roflmao: :laf: :nono: :eyebrownod: :hahaha: :wink: :biggrin:

MattS

I like your designs.  They look real comfortable.  That diamond wood really shines up.

Matt

Dogwood Creek

Thank you Matt. I'm glad you like them. I can't seem to get time to turn as much as I would like.

Hawks Feather

R. J.

Great calls as always.  I have to agree with your quote "I can't seem to get time to turn as much as I would like."  This being retired is supposed to be nothing but sitting around looking for something to do.  I just haven't been able to get time to look for something to do.  Things to do just keep happening.

Jerry

Dogwood Creek

Hey Jerry. I sure would like to try the retired thing. It has to be better than this.I just hope I am able to do ANYTHING by the time I can actually retire. Take care buddy,R.J.