• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

THE EMAILl

Started by KillerCaller!, August 21, 2007, 08:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerCaller!

Hi ******

As you are probably aware, Predator Masters has been incorporated as a non profit organization.

This means that our policy and direction will be set by a board of directors.and some changes may be made. As part of the reorganization, we will be enforcing TOS more strictly.

As a result, some members will be receiving the following notice.

This is not a result of your recent posts, but simply a statement of our policy.

Due to the complaints received by Predator Masters from members and moderators alike concerning your antagonistic and abrasive posting history, this message is to advise you that any further instances will result in immediate and permanent loss of posting privileges.

Reasons for immediate loss of membership privileges also include private messages or emails that are in violation of our terms of service, and sent to members or staff of Predator Masters.

Membership in PM is free. We are a nonprofit corporation, with a public image to maintain. If you are a member and you bring our reputation into disrepute, or attempt to, by a F/W conviction or trashing us elsewhere, we will simply revoke your membership. Membership here is not a right, it is a privilege. We can and will cancel it for any reason we see fit. If it is in the best interest of PM, that is a very good reason to do it.

If you have legitimate concerns about Predator Masters, they must be brought to one of the moderators or directors.

Conduct yourself accordingly.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Jim Renaud

Predator Masters spokesman.

This is the mail that my "friend" received. I understand that there were only a few sent out. Maybe their intention is and was to weed out whomever they sent these mails to. Who gives a rats ass at this point? It was sent some time in July but only now have I taken it upon myself to post it. Why? Because it has been eating at me for a while and when I first read it was disgusted. It is not an unreasonable request for the most part but the bolded sections are the ones I disagree with, wholeheartedly!
They have the Balls to go around telling people that they are watching over them and if they misstep in an email or on another board they will be banned? WTF? Am I wrong in thinking this is BS? :shrug:    KC!

Bills Custom Calls

First off pm in this case stand for Private Message  To me that means it should be for my eyes only not all mods to see and How the hell are they reading someones  email isn't there  laws against that  :shrug: if not there should be
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

browning204

they read other peoples messages, no doubt about it. They also delete the ones they don't want people to see such as product reviews that go against their but buddies foxpro and good stuff about people they don't like such as THO.

As far as them banning someone for their activity on other boards or private e-mail regardless of what is said in the e-mail is wrong!!!

They are so communist it isn't even funny. Thats why most of the mods get no respect and people are laughing at them all over the net.

they are a bunch of whack jobs!!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

canine

Did these go out to general members or advertisers killersqualler?

JD

Bullet

I think this is a real good read
http://www.irs.gov/charities/article/0,,id=96430,00.html 

It explains the public disclosure requirements of non profits.  This is something I don't think was really thought about before they filed for the non profit status.  Actually it probably will work against them, along with having the public examining their books they will also have the membership seeing the income and expense.

cb223

It's not right that they can read your PRIVATE messages or e-mails. If they are not out on the open forum then it is only the business of two people! The one that sent it and the one that received it!!! PERIOD!!!
CHAD

CCP

I will have to respond to this farther tomorrow just got in and got to go.

QuoteReasons for immediate loss of membership privileges also include private messages or emails

QuoteIf you are a member and you bring our reputation into disrepute, or attempt to, by a F/W conviction or trashing us elsewhere, we will simply revoke your membership.

QuoteWe can and will cancel it for any reason we see fit.

I swear these guys would probably vote for Hillery Clinton she seems to think just like they do.
Dictatorship in it's truest fashion.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Yeah, reading PM's over there is not an issue to them. I've mentioned B4 that there's an option in their control panel to "become this member".
I know of a couple cases where PM's were read by other staff and I was asked to react as administrator. I wanted nothing to do with it.

I think every member here KC, that was on PM, got a copy of that letter now that you showed it to me.

Things definitely changed, thats for sure. Ole Will Craig is rolling over in his grave looking down at their rubbish I'm sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

"Things definitely changed, thats for sure. Ole Will Craig is rolling over in his grave looking down at their rubbish I'm sure."

Amen brother !!!

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Quote from: KillerCaller! on August 21, 2007, 08:10:05 PM

They have the Balls to go around telling people that they are watching over them and if they misstep in an email or on another board they will be banned? WTF? Am I wrong in thinking this is BS? :shrug:    KC!

Nope, ya ain't wrong at all.  They are a bunch of forum Nazi's.   Really quite pathetic.  :rolleye:

Greenside

"Did these go out to general members or advertisers killersqualler?

"Because of this the"members of interest" " , have all received the following  notice" is how mine reads plus a few extra lines that where  thrown in for my benefit.   :confused:

awh

I have to say that the frog has lost his f^(&!#* mind. I never got this email but would have loved to have had it at the time he pulled his shit on me. I know he would have been back peddling on the crap i would have been asking. :biggrin:
And I know he reads the messages sent as I sent one from Camerons profile to my old one and Cam was then Banned. Just a simple message to myself that said if your reading this redfag you still suck.

But life is better here and the frog can lick my sack. And Froggy, if your reading this post......YOU STILL SUCK
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Rich

Will Craig's dream was somewhat different than most folks know about.  I don't know what has gone on behind the scenes at Predatormasters since I  gave up my moderator position there. I can tell you that during the time I was a moderator there, the nonsense we had to endure from troublesome members was downright crazy. I told them several times that moderators should have the power to suspend or ban the members who refused to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. I was voted down every time. That fact is one reason that I gave up the moderator job. I am not saying that all of the changes they have recently made are good, but being more firm regarding unruly members was a good move in my opinion.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Todd Rahm

Heck Rich back in your day there was a few unruly moderators too, but  no where near as bad as the few they have now.  :biggrin:

Whats sad is ALL the moderators  know this letter is going out, and the few I had respect for are still there. Any mod/admin worth a salt would have been gone when they started invading PM's, and SHOULD HAVE been gone when they started to dictate their members opinions and actions on other boards. To say the least I'm really disappointed in a few left behinds.

bigben

I understand that a few may be unruly but that does not make it right to dictate what someone else says on another board.  I still can post over on PM but I have pm'd questions about the changes and such to mr frog and he awensered them back.  I am still there needless to say. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

HaMeR

Private messages are just that,, private,, & not "Under Moderator review messages". I just sent one to another member there & when it gets intercepted the crap will hit the fan on me but I don't really care. Trashing the 1st Amendment while upholding the 2nd Amendment is just plain wrong. In my world it's all or nothing. :readthis: There are no fences to set on!! :rolleye:  And I'm all for both of the  above mentioned Amendments whole heartedly. :congrats: :congrats: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Rich

HaMeR ,
If Predatomasters staff  are slipping in and reading private messages that are sent to members on that site, that is indeed wrong. I also agree with upholding the first ammendment, but that right does not give anyone the right to assault people by name calling and such. Shucks, if I stepped outside , yelled at my neighbor and called him a G.D. Faggot, I could be arrested for disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct or even harassment or assault. I have always been against bashing other boards, or calling people names. I always will be. It isn't right to allow that kind of conduct on this board either. Predatormasters has a good Attorney if you get my drift. Board wars are not pretty either. I know because I have seen a few.  :wink:
Foxpro Field staff

NASA

Rich, everything you say is true, if it is done publically!!  Things said and done in private are protected.  To read someone elses mail, email, private message, tap a phone call, or spy on them in any way, without their explicit permission, is called Invasion of Privacy and is against the law.  As a former LEO you should already be aware of that.

Rich

NASA ,
You are correct of course. One problem that folks should remember however is that when the name calling or slander is posted on a public forum like this one, then it ain't private anymore. As a learned Rocket Scientist you should already know that.  :roflmao:  Your post is very much appreciated Tom. You came right out and stated your opinion without stooping to childish name calling.  :wink:
Foxpro Field staff

Greenside

Not too up on the legal issues, wondering if their attorney feels that there is no violation of the intrusion into seclusion laws?  Especially if it wasn't agreed to in the TOS. Are these letters just a form of a Cease and Desist letter.

Maybe all the moderators are not aware of what's going on or what could be going on. I'm sure that most of the 10,000 members have no idea that their PM's  can be or could be monitored. I'm sure it would go over real big.