• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

THE EMAILl

Started by KillerCaller!, August 21, 2007, 08:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

So, if I was to write one of the guys over there an email saying something like redfag buys those horses for other reasons.....and the guy I send it to sends it to a mod I could get banned. Or If I was to type PM suck here on this board and someone saw it and told the mods I could get banned. Hmmmmmmm.... :confused:
What if I just email the mods and tell them PM suck and so do they. I guess I would ......no wait, already done that one and they have already banned me. Dang, I guess someone else will have to tell them.

Need their emails? :readthis: :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Greenside

A little off topic.

Still some good moderators over there.

Who do you think is the best moderator\Administrator on that board? My opinion it's Watson. That sucker is nothing but business on that night forum and that might be why it's the best forum on that board. He's not jumping around forum to forum making goofy off topic posts and I'm not sure I've ever seen him throw his dog  into any body's  fight. People might not agree with his methods but he sure appears to be a class act. I suspect he runs his business in similar fashion?

EDIT: BTW there's a couple in the firearms that also are very good!

bigben

^^^what he said.  i think randy is a stand up guy and I know that whenever you ask him a question he awensers it and you know it is tested and proven.  I also liked randy buker as a moderator over there.  he is the same way.  you ask a question you get a no bull shit awenser from him.  I am guessin he is still the same.   
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

bigben

to tell ya the truth the same went for brent, jim, jimmy, and rich and even though he is not here often lance homman(i think that he was a mod at one time).  I allways pm'd these guys and they allways replied back normally the same day if not within hours and I knew I could count on them that it was not a made up or thought up awenser rather a proven technique. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Rich

Greenside  is correct concerning Randy Watson. A real stand up guy there. I see that Mike Paul is back also. I don't know what position Mr. Paul has accepted over there, but I can tell you that there is not a more honest and straight forward guy around than Mike Paul.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

keekee

Rich we don't agree very often but I haft to say Mike Paul is one topic we agree on! One of the most stand up guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down! The first time I ever meet Mr. Paul he made an impression on me I will never forget! Ever!

So is Mr. Watson! And Mr. Randy B!

Brent

Rich

"Rich we don't agree very often but I haft to say-----"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh Kee, did we not agree on something or another? I can't hardly believe THAT.  :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Bopeye

Quote from: KillerCaller! on August 21, 2007, 08:10:05 PM
Hi ******

As you are probably aware, Predator Masters has been incorporated as a non profit organization.

This means that our policy and direction will be set by a board of directors.and some changes may be made. As part of the reorganization, we will be enforcing TOS more strictly.

As a result, some members will be receiving the following notice.

This is not a result of your recent posts, but simply a statement of our policy.

Due to the complaints received by Predator Masters from members and moderators alike concerning your antagonistic and abrasive posting history, this message is to advise you that any further instances will result in immediate and permanent loss of posting privileges.

Reasons for immediate loss of membership privileges also include private messages or emails that are in violation of our terms of service, and sent to members or staff of Predator Masters.

Membership in PM is free. We are a nonprofit corporation, with a public image to maintain. If you are a member and you bring our reputation into disrepute, or attempt to, by a F/W conviction or trashing us elsewhere, we will simply revoke your membership. Membership here is not a right, it is a privilege. We can and will cancel it for any reason we see fit. If it is in the best interest of PM, that is a very good reason to do it.

If you have legitimate concerns about Predator Masters, they must be brought to one of the moderators or directors.

Conduct yourself accordingly.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Jim Renaud

Predator Masters spokesman.

This is the mail that my "friend" received. I understand that there were only a few sent out. Maybe their intention is and was to weed out whomever they sent these mails to. Who gives a rats ass at this point? It was sent some time in July but only now have I taken it upon myself to post it. Why? Because it has been eating at me for a while and when I first read it was disgusted. It is not an unreasonable request for the most part but the bolded sections are the ones I disagree with, wholeheartedly!
They have the Balls to go around telling people that they are watching over them and if they misstep in an email or on another board they will be banned? WTF? Am I wrong in thinking this is BS? :shrug:    KC!

Looks like an email I got......... :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free