• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any coyote hunters from TN,KY,VA area

Started by markTNhunter, February 08, 2010, 06:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Catoosa was the original site for the LBL hunt and then we found the Land Between the Lakes. It was a much better place and glad we found it.

Royal Blue would be good. Anyone have much info. on the place or hunt there much?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

markTNhunter

hey bopeye catoosa would be best for a get together hunt,its alot easeier to acess and to travel from hunting spot to spot.i used to rabbit hunt on north cumberland (royal-blue) i have never tried coyotes there.i know there is a whole lot of yote sighn there.some of it is very thick alot of old strip mine fields and some big hard wood timber.i know it pretty good if you wana check it out sometime let me know.

ThomasFields60

I'm ready whenever as soon as turkey seasons over........
If its Black, gray, red, or brown............ it's down! I don't discriminate.

Bopeye

Quote from: markTNhunter on March 14, 2010, 12:03:21 PM
hey bopeye catoosa would be best for a get together hunt,its alot easeier to acess and to travel from hunting spot to spot.i used to rabbit hunt on north cumberland (royal-blue) i have never tried coyotes there.i know there is a whole lot of yote sighn there.some of it is very thick alot of old strip mine fields and some big hard wood timber.i know it pretty good if you wana check it out sometime let me know.

Will do. It probably won't be this year though. Too much going on right now.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vayotehowler