• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Baby Girl making noise!

Started by WldWldWest, September 28, 2010, 08:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

My daughter wanted to go make a little noise at the range on sunday! She just turned 16 a couple of weeks ago and I gave her just what most young girls want! An
AK47 :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: The underfolding stock was a little uncomfortable for her to shoot in the conventional way so I had her try it in Rambo style......She was all about that! She was making good hit's a 200yds with my AR chambered in 6.5 Grendel off the bench but she really shined with the Glocks in 9mm and 357sig. out to 25 feet or so she was out shooting me with the handguns!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

pitw

Oh man she is dangerous with all that fire power and a hand full of fingers to use it. :yoyo: :yoyo:  Too cool for her to be interested in it and good on ya for something that has gone right :bowingsmilie:.  The boys can only dream about shooting them units  :pout:.   
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

That is sooo cool Doug!! She looks to be on the serious side. Just lay those pics out on the table when she has a young fella picking her up for a date & you shouldn't have to do anything but smile & say,,, Yep!! That's my baby!!

I wish my kids had an interest but they don't. I'm glad yours does.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Cool!  She's got good form with the pistol.  Thumbs forward toward target, weak hand wrapped around strong hand ..........  me thinks she's done this before.   :yoyo:

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Awesome Doug! I know ya'll had a blast!  ... she must look like mom....don't think I have to say anymore.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on September 28, 2010, 10:32:49 PM
Cool!  She's got good form with the pistol.  Thumbs forward toward target, weak hand wrapped around strong hand ..........  me thinks she's done this before.   :yoyo:

Yep, she definitely doesn't look like a rookie shooter.  Glad you had a good time shooting with her.

Jerry

alscalls

Tell her HAPPY (Late) BIRTHDAY for us!!!!!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

JohnP

That is great, just what we need more of in America.  Parents spending time with their kids and on the range to boot!  Proud of her and YOU. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

I agree with Semp, mighty fine shooting form and grip with the pistol!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Yeah, she'll be all set up for the first dirt bag that tries to break her heart, wont she. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WldWldWest

Thanks for the kind word's guy's, She's my baby and I love her with all my heart and it's my job to teach her to take care of herself when Ole Dad aint around! And we have a ball doing it!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

nastygunz

Cool pix...man that ak47 is pretty serious looking...Id hate to be on the bad end of that critter  :whew: