• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I think this one's a keeper!

Started by WldWldWest, January 10, 2011, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I havent had time to fool with this rifle much since I got it back from my smith, But I think it's gonna be a shooter, My son and I spent the better part of the day at the range yesterday, cold for sure but it was a good day!

Target from my Rem 700 MLR in 338 Lapua at 200yds

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

securpro

Were's the pic of the rifle  :shrug:     WE WANNA SEE PICS:corn:
Nice shootin but it's a 338 Lapua did you make a mistake and write 200 yards instead of 800 yards :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

WldWldWest

I know right? 200 Isnt much of a challange for it.

Now that deer seasons over I'll hit the long hayfields and stretch it out!

!

securpro

Now your talking  :yoyo:  nice lookin rifle! what are ya using for optics ?
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

They'll know they got tagged if they get hit with that for sure.   ;yes;

Looks like ya got a tack driver.   :congrats:

WldWldWest

Its a Leupold MK4LR 6.5-20x50 in Badger rings.

Thanks!

!

securpro

That gonna be your LBL gun  :biggrin:  I like those Mk4'S but their a little outta my league. I settled for a Horus Vision on a 50Bmg upper and love it ! :eyebrow:

securpro

WldWldWest

Nah, This one is a Lil to much to tote around...Not sure what I'm gonna take to LBL? Maybe my Grendel :confused:

I really like the Horus Recticles, I've got one on a Leupold laying around here somewhere.

What BMG upper do you have? Now theres a LBL rifle :yoyo:

!

securpro

I got a 24 inch fluted Bohica upper, I bought it about a year and a half ago. He makes a really nice upper but his business skills are a bit rough, I think it's due to getting way more orders than he could handle. all in all a very nice upper, I'm thinking of getting one in 338 lapua just dont know if I want another caliber right now... It's hard enough to keep the 50 fed  :sneer:

securpro

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11