• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Youth Predator Calling Contest

Started by OKTrap, August 16, 2006, 12:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKTrap

This is the second annual youth coyote calling contest sponsored by the First Oklahoma Trapper and Predator Callers Association. It will be Saturday August 26th at the Oklahoma outdoor expo near Guthrie, Oklahoma.

There are 2 age groups- 12 and under and 13-17
You will be required to do 3 coyote vocalizations

1) Coyote bark
2) Coyote bark howl
3) Coyote distress

The contest will start at 1:00 but you must register at the FOTPCA demo area near the pond.Trophies will be awarded after the contest.
For more information you can email me at scottruff65@yeahoo.com

I hope to see abunch of you there.

If you have an item(s) that you wish to donate to the kiddo's for this contest ... please send them to the following address with a note in the package stating that it is a donation for the kids calling contest. Due credit will be given to all donators. If you own a business, please add some catalogs to the package as well.

Send Donations To:

OKTrap Supply & ADC
19721 East 3rd Street
Tulsa, OK 74108

Thank you.

FinsnFur

Reggy, your ongoing  support in youths to our heritage has always spoke volumes with me....as I'm sure it has with others that know you.

Very nice, very much appreciated. Lemme see what I can round up.

QuoteThere are 2 age groups- 12 and under and 13-17

Did I ever tell you, I'm only 14?  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

OKTrap

Well thank you for the compliment. We do what we can to help the future of outdoors. Our kids today must be properly educated because they are being raised by parents who still believe that overpopulation of the speciaes is a good thing, and that mother nature will eventually get around to taking care of herself.

FinsnFur

eyyy, you avoided my question :sneer:

Did I ever tell you, I'm only 14? :biggrin: Can I participate in the event. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls

Well, if it is OK with the boss here  :)  I would like to doate this little group of calls on behalf of the FinsandFur Board and all the members here.  

I have to sign them but they will go out tomorrow for you guys.

Al
THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Todd Rahm

Dang AL..........those are nice, and thank you for ............well.............being you.  :highclap:

OKTrap

LOL, I was not avoiding the question ... as a matter of fact, I didn't even see it. If your birth certificate puts you at 14, sure ... come on. If you are like me, old as dirt but 14 at heart ... sorry, no bueno.

Thank you all for your support.

FinsnFur

Ok, if Al's going to donate calls like THOSE, I will come up with a birth certificate indicating I'm 14.

Very classy Al :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

The wife claims I never grew up and I'm like taking care of a third child. Does that count?  :confused:

FinsnFur

Good enough!....hop in were outta here. :highclap: Anyone else coming :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls

Sheesh - you guys are losing it big time   :confused:

Al

OKTrap

THO ... if we sponsor another contest, where I just happen to be the only entry, can I count on you to donate a couple dozen calls like those again?

LOL ... beautiful calls by the way.

Thank you:

Bob D

Hey Al (THO),
You are top notch in my book! From your calls to your lariats to your character, there ain't none any better.
Bob

THO Game Calls

Thanks Bob,

Those calls are winging their way to you OKTrap.  Should be there Monday or Tuesday I would guess. 

Al
THO Game Calls

OKTrap

Thank you Al ... if you don't mind, could you send a dealer price list and minimum purchase requirements for your products to us?

If you don't offer a dealer program, it's no problem.

Thank you:

OKTrap

Al, we received the calls today. Man, those things are beautiful. I have to compliment you on your craftsmanship.

Thank you:

THO Game Calls

You guys are welcome.  Hope you ave a great turn out and kids have fun.

Al
THO Game Calls

studabaka

Wow Al. Those are fab looking calls. Your craftsmanship is only out done by your generosity :congrats: Very classie :yoyo:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Reg,
Any word on the contest, how'd things fare?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

OKTrap

We got some pictures of the winning kiddo's in the prdator calling contest ... we will get them up as soon as possible.

Thank you: