• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Camp, Men, Fire, Meat, Guns and Turkeys!

Started by nastygunz, March 24, 2021, 10:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Cooked a big old brisket over the wood fire at camp today best tastin brisket I ever had. Those round holes in the snow you see are the turkeys scratching through the snow to get the green grass shoots underneath and that nickel shotgun is the camp shotgun,  she's always primed with double OO buckshot for flatlanders and bears :eyebrow:

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

It seems to work pretty good for a cheap pump. We leave it hidden at the camp and figure if anybody steals it we won't be out of to much money.  Speaking of stealing guns a PSA announcement, I have every one of my guns photograph and serial number stored in several places and on paper and I also take an indelible black marker and on every one of my guns make three tiny little black dots on them somewhere for positive identification purposes .  I do the same thing with the marker with all of my fishing poles to and reels.

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on March 25, 2021, 07:11:59 PM
It seems to work pretty good for a cheap pump. We leave it hidden at the camp and figure if anybody steals it we won't be out of to much money.  Speaking of stealing guns a PSA announcement, I have every one of my guns photograph and serial number stored in several places and on paper and I also take an indelible black marker and on every one of my guns make three tiny little black dots on them somewhere for positive identification purposes .  I do the same thing with the marker with all of my fishing poles to and reels.
I started this with the pictures. The dots are a good idea too. I’m gonna have to finish that project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

It makes for a good positive ID if you get something stolen and are lucky enough to get it back which is actually happened to me once when a stupid kid stole a .22 and a single shot shotgun from the camp and then immediately took it to the nearest pawnshop and pawned it off the dumbass.  He wasn't no master criminal  :innocentwhistle: