• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anyone in the NW Georgia area that predator hunts???

Started by N_Georgia, September 23, 2006, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N_Georgia

I would like to talk with someone in my area that predator hunts.  Most of the guys on Predatormasters are in the midwest and up north and everything is different down here.  I am new to this but I am definitely hooked.  I would like to talk with someone who knows the area and maybe can provide techniques that will work here.  Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Acre
Acre42@msn.com
Calhoun Georgia

CCP

I know what you mean Ryan not a lot of Eastern hunters over there. You have come to a good place there are a lot of Eastern hunters here. Jeb is not to far away from you,I think there are a few from south TN. Iam not far from Chattanooga and hunt alot of areas similar to your area.

Do you hunt private lands or public lands?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

N_Georgia

I have tried to PM Jeb on predatormaster w/ no reply thus far.  He is the only one that I have found that is really in my area.  I hunt mostly private land but there are of course several WMAs close to me.  Honestly I really don't know where to start.  Every yote I have killed thus far has been on a stalk when I heard them yelping or from just keeping a close eye on my property and catching them out and about.  I really want to get into this and have started investing a little money.  I am hoping to locate a knowledgable hunter in my area who might be interested in hunting some of the places I have available thus showing me what I am doing wrong in the process.  Send me an Email at acree42@msn.com   

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Ryan. I'm going to be considerd one of the "up North" since I'm a pile of states above ya, but ..... :huh: oh shooooot!... Your even in a different time zone  :confused:

Actually we got some good folks from down your way that your probably crossin paths with down there and aren't even aware of it.  :wink:

Why don't ya give us a little detail on your set ups or situations and I'm betting these guys will pipe right up.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

N_Georgia, you would be surprised at the similarities that even you and I would see in our hunting areas. I have hunted from the mississppi to the green river here in western Ky. all sorts of diferences in the human population and the terrain. And I have learned the coyotes use diferent areas in diferent, yet similar ways.Tell us about your area, maybe we can help some. Jimmie