• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Kacee's story in TTHA magazine this issue.

Started by BMD, September 29, 2013, 01:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMD

She is proud to have her story published, we are headed to Africa June 15,2014 for a week.

These are the critters she is planning on adding to her collection.   If you can't tell I am proud of daddy's lil girl.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

As you should be. Here's to hoping for a safe and successful hunt down yonder :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BMD

Thanks will be memories for a lifetime I am sure feel very blessed to make this trip happen for her.

Hawks Feather

Thanks for sharing that and also the images of her over the years.  She is a special young lady.

Jerry

BMD

Thanks Hawks, we hope to have another good deer season but we are both ready for June.

Coulter

Wow, that's awesome! She's carving a nice future for herself in the outdoor industry if that's the way she wants to go. Congrats!!

Steve

BMD

That is her plan.  I do what I can to help but it is tough road.

FOsteology

The time between now and June is going to go by so excruciating slow! And then your time in Africa will whizz by in a flash!!

The adventure of planning, making arrangements, and dreaming of the trip in itself is half the fun. The oldest boy and I are currently making plans for Zambia for June or July. Likely the last opportunity we'll have to hunt the dark continent together for a few years as he'll be off to college.

Enjoy all the time you can, it seems to go by so fast...

What cartridge and bullet will she be shooting?

Omujeve is not far from the bushman village. If you have time, it would be advisable to spend a day and evening at the SanDune.

http://www.sandune.com.na

Kacee would find the San Bushman absolutely fascinating. Seeing how they live, and hunt is an eye opener!

BMD

Thanks Fos will check it out she is going to shoot the 7/08 and most likely .300 wsm with break on the eland and kudu.

FOsteology

7mm-08 with 120gr. TTSX or TSX will work for everything. Even the eland.

BMD

I use tsx in everything and really had planned on letting her use it on everything except eland but if you say it works I will let her use it and back up with my 300 thanks