• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

The devil thought he had won because I was on my knees. Then I said "Amen " .

bambam

Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt. Sam Adams

bambam

Our founding fathers never intended that congress be a career. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

You must not enthrone ignorance simply because there is so much of it.

bambam

People who stand in the middle of the road get run over. Rush Limbaugh

bambam

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness , according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. 2 Samuel 22:21

bambam

Don't believe everything you read in a medical book. You might get killed by a misprint. Mark Twain

bambam

A vote is like a rifle, its' usefulness depends upon the character of the user. Teddy Roosevelt .

bambam

Enemies will despise you if you show cowardice. Samurai

bambam

Don't put robbers to work in a bank.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: bambam on February 04, 2022, 07:50:07 PM
Don't put robbers to work in a bank.

And yet people elect democrats to Washington.  I guess they don't know this.

bambam

China olympics : " Come together to celebrate the human spirit........... in a police state " . Bill Maher

bambam

For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God. 2 Samuel 22:22

bambam

A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic dead or alive. Samurai.

bambam

If you think the USPS is slow, you should see how fast they delivered mail-in ballots the day after the election.

bambam

All might be free if they valued freedom , and defended it as they should. Sam Adams

bambam

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest threat to the truth. Albert Einstein

bambam

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

bambam

There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people. Howard Zinn

bambam

We make war to live in peace  . Samurai