• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Western Rivers E caller

Started by kyruss, March 17, 2010, 08:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyruss

Does anybody have any experience with the Western Rivers E callers? Particularly the Apache or Night Stalker. I hunted with a buddy last week and he had a Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. It's an awesome caller and has all real animal sounds. The only thing I didn't like was that if you left the remote in the truck, you're not E calling. Won't work without it. His has 55 sounds and costs $589. This baby sounds so real it made me flinch we he started coyote sounds unexpectantly. I've been studying on these things for the past few weeks and really like the features on the western rivers callers. AP Calls has a special going on right now where if you order the Apache ($299 holds 200 sounds), you get the Night Stalker ($499 and holds 400 sounds). The Night Stalker has a snazzy looking breifcase that holds everything for travel and has 12 volt cig plug cord. Both use mp3 files and come with usb cable to load sounds. They also have a remote control and dual speakers for 360' calling. I have all but decided on one of these. Guess I'm just looking for that extra boost of confidence to go ahead and buy it. Any info you guys have will be appreciated.  :confused: