• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

machine for Barry

Started by Silencer, June 29, 2010, 09:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I run into this at Devons ball game and had to take a pic for Barry.  One of the kids knew the owner and said it topped out at 50mph ???   I dont know much but it sure looks like it'd be fun to operate  :yoyo: !!!!

FinsnFur

:laf: Imagine the acreage you could cover with the sprayer on full tilt at 50 mph :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Wow thanks Vic :bowingsmilie:. It almost looks like a Gallagher but I ain't sure :shrug:.  Fifty on the road would sure heat up the oil :sad:.  I spray at between 12 and 17 miles per hour cause once over 18 mph the speed causes it's own problems at the nozzles.  That thing only has 60 foot booms so it needs the speed to keep up I guess :whew:.  The total weight of that machine would be interesting to know cause it sure looks heavy :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Silencer

I'd imagine thats going down the road at 50, the tank didnt look so big.  I shoulda run across the street and got a better view but I didnt want to miss much of the game.   Where we were playing is still all farmland so there were tractors, 4 wheelers, etc etc runnin up and down the road the entire time.   Beautiful country, wouldnt mind living there.  You could smell manure at the ballfield, but... the field itself was beautiful as well, they put alot of time into building it.