• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Sons first kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by MarknTennessee, February 21, 2007, 04:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarknTennessee

My Son is finally getting into hunting, so after school today we headed out to the woods, and he scored on 2 squirrels. I don't know who was more excited me or him. Mom wasn't that thrilled.
I know it was just a couple of squirrels, but I was so proud of him. One of the squirrels he shot off hand, the other he was rested on a tree.

keekee

Bob D

Mark,
I know that makes you proud. And I know it makes your son feel the same way. I remember my first kill I showed my Dad, he made me feel like a million dollars worth of pride. I will never forget that and neither will either of you. Thanks for sharing.
Bob

FinsnFur

How come he's laying on his back?  :shck: Is he plumb whooped?

:innocentwhistle: Oh never mind, the pic is sideways

Mom wasnt that thrilled.  :roflmao: Yeah but the boys day was made and he'll remember it for a long time.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Nice smile on his face and that is all that matters.

Jerry

Mallardsr

Thats awesome Mark! My son likes hunting squirrels better than any of it. I think its because he doesn't have to sit still. He is a stalk hunter and pretty good at it. Let them hunt their way if possible , its hard to compete with computer games these days. RP

securpro

:yoyo: EXCELLENT   :highclap: How did it feel to be the proudest man on earth that day ?   :congrats:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

Congrats to your son! And to you for showing him the way.    :highclap:

There are so many kids who don't have a dad to help them along. Your son is fortunate.   :congrats: