Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

lacie23

Nice gobbler  Dante !!!!!   That's a big one !! 

Spike

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the comments. I check this out everyday. I want to let you know that when I came home from school today I had a package waiting for me. I opened it up and it was bambams jawbone knife. As soon as dad got home I showed him the awesome knife and had him take a picture of it so I could show you guys. Check this out.

Thank you again bambam. I REALLY love it. When my dad is done with the display of the turkey, I'm going to put the knife next to it.
And I want to thank Mr. Paul, too. He said he would make a knife display and my dad said that he is sending down a fan display for my turkey. I will show a picture of it when everything is done.

bambam

You're welcome Dante, I'm glad you like it. Can't wait to see your turkey display.

George Ackley

how did i miss this thread  :confused:

spike you da man pal . wow that is one big tom  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

congrats again big guy
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

FinsnFur

Dante, that is absolutely awesome, right there :yoyo: :congrats:

Nice Bambam :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

George Ackley

i just read the rest

Bambam , your a smooth dude :yoyo: :yoyo:

spike i also like the sweat shirt ,

HaMeR

You're gonna have a display that lasts for the ages Dante!! And it's gonna be quite a display at that.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

You make some really cool knives bambam!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HuntnCarve

Dante, I got the tail/beard display done.  And I'll be finishing up the plaque for the knife shortly.  So once that's done I'll ship them all out and it will be up to you and your dad to do the rest.

PS.  I need to get you a "Steelers" sweat shirt. :eyebrow:

Dave

Hawks Feather

That is one "sharp" looking knife and one that I am sure you will be proud to own.  When you look at it you will remember that big old turkey. 

I have to say that I have been impressed with how you handled the "need 25 posts" requirement.  Many people (not only just kids, but adults as well) would have kicked and screamed that they should have been given the right to not follow the rules.  (Not saying that we might need to work on that rule, but it was in effect.)  In place of doing that you stood tall and continued on.  I guess that this might be a case where "good things" happen to those who follow the rules.  No matter what anyone wants to call it, I am proud of the way you handled the issue.  I would be proud to hunt with you any day of the week.

Jerry

George Ackley

QuoteI need to get you a "Steelers" sweat shirt.

why do you have to go there DAVE :nono: :nono: :nono:

Spike is the man!  GO EAGLES :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap:

bambam

Dave and Dante : Thank you all so much for the note and the syrup !!  You really didn't have to do that but I do REALLY appreciate it !!  That syrup is delicious !  Thank you so much, glad you liked the knife.