• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

75 yards...

Started by nastygunz, September 26, 2013, 06:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

I can't even SEE a squirrel at 75 yards!  The .17 may be nice but it takes a shooter.

coyote101

Seventy-five yards......WOW!  :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

Scope cranked up to 10x and a solid rest!..I watch the edge of the cornfield with a spotting scope til I spot one then range with my laser ranger then go HMR on them ;)..the noise doesnt bother them to much so you can get multiple shots sometimes.

FinsnFur

I cant even see one at 75 yards either. LOL
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

That 17HMR is a real flat, accurate shooter fur sure.  I once kilt a 300 pound mountain lion at 756 yards and 7 inches in a 30 mph wind storm and didn't even have to hold over.  I was voted hunter of the month at PM once they found out about my shooting skills.  And that ain't no bull
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dave

Quote from: JohnP on September 27, 2013, 12:02:48 AM
That 17HMR is a real flat, accurate shooter fur sure.  I once kilt a 300 pound mountain lion at 756 yards and 7 inches in a 30 mph wind storm and didn't even have to hold over.  I was voted hunter of the month at PM once they found out about my shooting skills.  And that ain't no bull

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:
I imagine that had to be offhand to win that prestigious award!

nastygunz

FinsnFur

I thought that was Bopeye, with his back all straight like a gorilla, like that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com