• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

The question isn't who is going to let me. The question is who is going to stop me ? Ayn Rand

bambam

Did the Civil War end slavery or start it ?

bambam

Tempt not the righteous man to draw his sword.

Yes , I've posted this before, but it's getting closer.

bambam

He who drinks dies. He who does not drink dies as well. Mongolian proverb.

bambam

Complaining of a problem without posing a solution is called whining. Teddy Roosevelt.

bambam

Marriage is like a game of cards; at first you have 2 hearts and a diamond, but by the end you will want a club and a spade.

bambam

With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt show thyself upright. 2 Samuel 22:26

bambam

It is no use to preach to children if you don't live decently yourself. Teddy Roosevelt

bambam

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2

bambam

Truth is , everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley

bambam

If you have no enemies , you are apt to be in the same predicament in regard to friends. Elbert Hubbard

bambam

Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord and whose hope is in the Lord. Jeremiah 17:7

bambam

What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens. Thaddeus Golas

bambam

In a state of tranquility , wealth , and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. Sam Adams.

bambam

Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams

bambam

Compassion is no substitute for justice. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

For thou art my lamp , o Lord, and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 2 Samuel 22:29

bambam

With government shekels come government shackles. Tom Littleton.

bambam

It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. Indian proverb.

bambam

No man escapes when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails , and those who cried " Appease, appease, " are hanged by those they tried to please. Anonymous