• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

There are none so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Goethe

bambam

Therefore I will give thanks unto thee , o Lord, among the heathen , and I will sing praises unto thy name. 2 Samuel 22:50

bambam

the first engine of tyranny is a corrupt judiciary. An English jurist.

bambam

A double minded man is uncertain in ALL of his ways. James 1:8

bambam

The only perfect person who walked the face of the earth was hung on a cross. Joe Flynn

bambam

How that they told you there would be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. Jude 14:18

bambam

We are all just dust in the wind.

bambam

There is no death, only a change of worlds. Indian proverb.

bambam

Those who have one foot in the canoe and one foot in the water are going to fall into the river. Indian proverb.

bambam

Character is always corrupted by prosperity.

bambam

Man has responsibilities , not power. Indian proverb.

pitw

When your present wife is talking about what to make for supper and she comes up with spaghetti and meat sauce, it is apparently a very, very bad idea to suggest that she call your old girlfriend for her recipe.  Unless of course you really enjoy corn flakes through a straw. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

But ye beloved , building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost. Jude 14:20

bambam

Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last stream poisoned , will we realize that we cannot eat money. Indian proverb.

bambam

There are 2 wolves fighting inside us, one evil and one good. The winner will be the one you feed. Indian proverb.

bambam

A brave man dies but once ; a coward many times. Indian proverb

bambam

bambam

Do not trim your own hair after you've been drinking.

bambam

Courage is mastery of fear, not absence of fear. Mark Twain

bambam

Few words are required when speaking the truth. Indian proverb.