• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

THe farther a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell

bambam

The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments. Ludwig von Mises

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it. Jean Paul

bambam

And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. Psalm 89:23

bambam

Don't ever, ever waste your time trying to understand a woman.

pitw

bambam

Tempt not the righteous man to draw his sword.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on January 26, 2021, 06:52:58 PM

Tempt not the righteous man to draw his sword.

Yeah, especcially if all you have is a rifle. :eyebrownod:

bambam

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

bambam

Apparently I'm not a good American because I like to form my own opinions. George Carlin

bambam

At the time I have planned , I will bring justice against the wicked. Psalm 75:2

bambam

If you take the vaccine, yet still have to wear a mask and social distance......................... some ting wong.  :confused:

bambam

A Patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. Edward Abbey

bambam

The greatest patriotism is to tell your country when it is behaving dishonorably, foolishly, or viciously. Julian Barnes.

bambam

Republicans believe every day is the 4th of July. Demonrats believe every day is April 15th. Ronald Reagan

Hawks Feather

Quote from: bambam on February 04, 2021, 08:04:20 PM
Republicans believe every day is the 4th of July. Demonrats believe every day is April 15th. Ronald Reagan

How VERY true!

bambam

The passionate 2% will beat the indifferent 98%   100% of the time.  Gen. Flynn

bambam

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely , for my sake. Matthew 5:11

bambam

No individual raindrop considers itself responsible for the flood. Max Igan