• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My New Bonker Style

Started by THO Game Calls, April 30, 2007, 10:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I dont have the time of day for you Scott.
You have a told me and my staff a lot about you and your agenda here in the last several hours. Were on to ya.

And dont feed us the garbage about letting something rest that's getting old. Your the one that came over here after a 4 month absence and dug this thread up.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

3rd Alarm

Well actaully Jim I have had a long absence on all the boards....not just yours.  I can also say that it sadness me to see how quickly you will turn on a guy that not that long ago you called a friend.  So hows true colors are really out there?  I stand behind my friends.....can everyone else say that who have jumped on the Al Woodard bandwagon and posted in this and other threads?

But since you don't have the time for me, I guess I won't bother you anymore, even though you sure had the time for me during your stepping out on PM...now didn't ya?

I guess that if I would have came in here and began bashing as other here have done you would have time for me, I guess then if I don't follow your thoughts then I am a waste of thread space?

I came into this thread not to cause trouble, till I read all of the posts you guys have posted........I guess you will be editting this or simply bannen' me now.....you got my email....let me know.

FinsnFur

Quote from: 3rd Alarm on May 03, 2007, 09:58:08 PM

But since you don't have the time for me, I guess I won't bother you anymore, even though you sure had the time for me during your stepping out on PM...now didn't ya?

Think a little bit harder about that one Scott. Your the one that made numerous attempts to reach me...when you it was none of your concern from the git go.  :iroll:

I'm done responding to you, your waisting my time AND this thread.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

3rd Alarm

really.....HUmmmm. I dont remember that all that well, seemed to me to be differant. :confused:

You know the funny thing about this with you is.....it isn't to you but more so to Al :sad:

But before I go I got one question conserning copyen', is that calvin guy copyrighted? :wo:

canine

coyotehunter_1

Oh come on 3rd Alarm, lets find something worth while to whine about. :pout:

:sad:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Todd Rahm

JIm,

I wouldn't pay much attention to 3rd, while I think he may have a good side, he has an agenda. He is also a Tebbe "staffer" and has to protect that. This is a PM I got from him back when they cut ya from PM. Pay close attention to the bold areas.

3rd,

Tebbe has burned more folks then your aware of, and I'm sure if asked they would step up, but right now they are being cordial. Right now the only support he is getting is from folks that don't know yet (You), and a few new call spinning drones. Morals and ethics are a big part of life and with out them folks..................well, take it where ya will its your path.

You know me to always call it as it is and as I see and this is no different.

QuoteTodd, I have a few thoughts on this matter, I got to know Jim through PM's and then on phone conversations, Jim is good people in my book. But here is why I posted what I did and this stays between us, I know Tony talks to you alot and trusts you otherwise I wouldn't respond like I am going to.

Predator Masters membership does not need to know what you and I know, they need to know that PM is in good hands and nothing is going to happen or change. I think for the most part it isn't going to. I think that it is nessasary for things to be left unsaid or not repeated, even though most folks would be very upset, and I don't think that is what is best for Predator Masters. I know where Jim is coming from and I support him, but not in public forum, the disrupption could be the end of Predator Masters as we come to know it. The future of Predator Masters depends on the trust of the administration, if we let the cat out of the bag, what would happen, would Will's dream die? Now I did not know Will, I wasn't here, but I do thank him for what he started.

Yeah I know what goes on in the backroom, do I approve, probaly not, but some day I hope to get into a position to make a differance, until then my position is this to help get there, do you follow what I mean?

Feel free to keep this conversation going and say what ever you feel like saying, I know , like myself, you are upset with the way things are turning out.

Sincerely,

Scott

Jeb

Damn , and i thought coonhunters were bad :roflmao: :laf:
                   Jeb

keekee

Scott,

Don't come into my house looking for a fight and not expect to receive one! Like Jim said you came here for a reason! After looking at you log in times and Hrs on the board compared to your post count, I would suggest if the only reason you came here was to stir crap then you best just move on down the road!

You don't want to drag up old bones out in the open here! Don't even come in here and start talking about Will's dreams on PM! Because your right you were not there! And you were not in the back room of PM. And you also don't have no idea what was or will be best for PM, other wise you would not of said some of the things you did, remember you talking with guys that have been around the block a time or two and spent allot of time and money helping get that site were it is! And then got the shaft! That don't set well here! And trust me there are tons of things that have never made it to the public!

If you have a problem with me or Jim or AL for that matter then you best take it to email or Pm. I nor anyone else want to make a Ass out of you in a public form. Your talking over you head here. Your not a call maker or a moderator and you sure don't need to walk into someone else's house and start this crap! If you don't like it, thats fine. Take it to email!

You will not get edited here or deleted and you haft to step WAY over the line to get baned from here. So, if you looking for this type of thing then just move on. There is no bragging rights in going back and saying I got Baned from FNF!

Don't burn bridges it wont get you no were.

Brent

DirtyDog

Quote from: 3rd Alarm on May 03, 2007, 09:58:08 PM
.....can everyone else say that who have jumped on the Al Woodard bandwagon and posted in this and other threads?

Look............I do not know you from Tom, Dick, or Harry, but I have only been a member of this forum for a few months. I am also a member of PM. I don't usually get into these kinda fights, but the members of this board are one of a kind. I have never been on a place where guys like this can come in here and are willing to truly help the new guys out. The overall generosity of the the members of this board (Al especially) is what sets this board apart from PM. The only thing I got from the guys on PM was "do a search" or "that is old news". So I respectfully ask that you please watch how you word things in here.

ND

awh

Hey Scott. Please make sure that all the Mods over there are wearing red lights on their belts......I'd hate to see one of them stop to soon and you get lost even further up their ass.

This isn't PM, This is F&F!. Like Newdog said, here if you ask a question your given an answer verses the preloaded crap from over there. Here everyone is treated the same and as far as I know I haven't sucked up to anyone to receive that honor. But just as you fight for someones support over there don't forget that here, we defend all our members and back them as friends and family as that's what they are. And if you ever have a problem with something I have said or quoted, give me a ring, drop me an email. I'd love to chat with you. Hell, as far as that goes come to the LBL and well sit and talk for hours bud.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bigben

what newdog and awh said
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

HaMeR

:highclap:  to newdog & awh!!

There's a lot of good folks here & I'll bat for em when they need me too.  I've made what I hope is a long lasting friendship with one vvarmiter & he likes to tell it like this:

I aint never met a backstabber I didn't like!!

At 1st!!!!!!!

There's a lot of that over there. And I have to deal with suck asses at work so I'm sure as hell not gonna do it here. Now go tell tele tubbie what has been said. He already  knows the truth!!

I don't know exactly what happened over & there & I don't care. Thats for Brent & Jim & few others to work out. But I do know this,, you're in the wrong place at the wrong time & really oughta consider taking a flying leap out. And your posts won't get edited out here. :nofgr:  They will probably get used as examples of how to be stupid instead.

And here's hoping that someday you will "get your chance to change some things"!! (feel free to insert the flippin dude here Jim!!) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Not sure how I have missed this post, but dang.......someone sure isn't thinking with the right head...... :wo: :whew:

I consider this my house too and I happen to know a few things about PM as well. I've been a member there since early 2001 myself, so as the old saying goes.
"Don't piss down my back and try and tell me it's raining".
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ohiobob

I REALLY like the NO BAN policy and here they dont LOCK THE THREAD to prevent "other"members of this board knowing what ACTUALLY is going on!!!,,
A lot of times you really dont need to see what certain people are saying BECAUSE in the case at PM the problem was what "certain" people were NOT saying
I noticed shit started going downhill over at PM WHEN Jimmy in Kentucky just up and SUDDENLY QUIT,,i asked a few lifer ASS KISSERS( most but not all PM Moderators) what was going on and i was toldthese exact words of"Dont worry it doesnt concern you" well YES it did CONCERN ME very much,,AND THEN when Jim up and quit AND made a thread on WHY it got deleted and deleted some more when someone re-posted the post,,AND when a PM member would open their own thread on Jim IT TO was deleted and if by chance it lasted for 5 post's the PM lifer ASS KISSERS would tell the MEMBERS it wasnt a concern to them so BUTT OUT!!!
AND guess what,,IT IS the members business BECAUSE the membership is what MAKES THAT SITE WHAT IT IS just as the members here make this site what it is,,A DAMN GOOD ONE!!!
so my hat is off to the MODS here for NOT running from a fight by banning the person OR by locking the thread so no one else can see the truth
Thank you
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

Dang Bob...you recall that whole thing pretty well dont ya  :eyebrownod:  :laf:
I'm impressed  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

Jim
sure i remember it well,,and thats when i slowed WAY DOWN on my post over there because only the ass kissers was told what was going on and they left everybody else out in the cold
and when Jimmy in Kentucky just up and said " this is my LAST post and left i knew it was some bullshit from some of the Moderators or "higher ups" IF there is any higher ups? BUT when i yelled F off at my monitor was when they kept deleting your post's and it was the SAME FEW MODERATORS,,hell the only way i could know what was going on with you is when SOMEONE posted a link to another coyote/ predator site where you told the whole story and i ACTUALLY got to get the link before they deleted that one!
I do know the Mods over there had to be tired from deleting all the links people were starting on you over at PM
BUT i am honest when i say that i am HAPPY AS HELL when you dont lock a thread just because your buddy or someone you like starts some bull shit and when people start getting the best of him they lock or delete the damn thread so their "friend" didnt look like the asshole that he was .
I do know that a LOT of Bullshit went on over their and MOST of the time is was the same friggin people that started it
and then you tell them to kiss your ass and then all their little butty boys(damn i like Ali G) jump in and pile on
And i noticed a TON of people over there became "EXPERT" coyote callers within 4 months just by reading the bullshit over there and then pasting it on the thread as the "Gospel" of coyote hunting and they were worse than me at hunting yotes
AND they never once went hunting before they posted all "their" knowledge
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

Yep they didnt want me revealing nothing...that's when I started the blog  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Funny Bob............I was just holding that conversation with a fella.  :innocentwhistle: