• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

Hated to pass on this one !!!!

Started by securpro, October 28, 2007, 10:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

I didn't want to let him walk ,but I had no choice. :sad2: just a little to small  :innocentwhistle:

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

Did you take that from your tree stand?...or a trail cam? Pretty nice shot.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

elevated stand about 15ft little after 3pm :wink:

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bills Custom Calls

What part is to small

Looks like enough mass in the base of those horns I could make a deer call out of them :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

centerfire_223

All I know is that sucker was have been laying and kicking if he had walked by me.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Thanks for sharing the nice pic securpro.

Hawks Feather

Why did they let you put up a stand in the petting zoo if you couldn't shoot?    :wink:

Jerry

vvarmitr

Quote from: securpro on October 28, 2007, 10:56:47 PM
I didn't want to let him walk ,but I had no choice. :sad2: just a little to small  :innocentwhistle:

securpro

Grab yer boots boys .... __ its getten deep!  :iroll:

securpro

Ah! I can't fool you guys (specially you Stu) :roflmao: This Buck is awesome and if the Salato center would have given me permission to hunt inside that fence he would have gone home with me :biggrin:Hey but the pic was taken off an elevated platform. :sneer:

Heres the real pic

securpro

securpro

FOsteology

Must be queer as he's wearing ear rings.  :shck:                       

Silencer

QuoteMust be queer as he's wearing ear rings.

This is no bull, had to look twice at a buck the other day on the way to work.  Darn thing looked massive !!  When I stopped to take my second look-see it was 2 buck, one mounted butt darting the other !!

Lots of queer deer out there  :laf:

vvarmitr

Quote from: Silencer on October 29, 2007, 05:35:05 PM
This is no bull, had to look twice at a buck the other day on the way to work.  Darn thing looked massive !!  When I stopped to take my second look-see it was 2 buck, one mounted butt darting the other !!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Is nothing pure anymore!  :puke:

securpro

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 30, 2007, 02:22:28 PM
Quote from: Silencer on October 29, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Is nothing pure anymore!  :puke:

And exactly what part of the country are you from ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

securpro