• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

11 months on the 20th already !!!

Started by Silencer, December 15, 2007, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Here's my boy, he'll be 11 months on the 20th of Dec....  I have a gut feeling he'll be the best hunting partner to me and my kids that I could ever ask for.  Cant wait for the ice to melt already and take his training up another level.

DirtyDog

That is one nice looking dog. I someday to have a good hunting dog for my kids, but right now, where I live is just not condusive for having a dog.

FinsnFur

You got every right to be proud. Good looking dog. Labs are great dogs.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

songdog

He is really big for 11 months.. He is a great looking dog

CCP

That is a nice lookin dog!! :yoyo: I miss having one around :sad:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

possumal

What a beautiful animal.  He is sure to be a great hunting partner.  Hard to beat a lab.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Silencer

Thanks guys, as some of you may have seen he has done a little work on the river for us but we got to work on the fine details of a good gun dog, I can still toss bumpers but the weather puts a halt on other things.  :madd:

vvarmitr

Well, if he doesn't work out he's big enough to get a couple meals out of for the family. Just don't forget the Teriyaki sauce.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Silencer,

I have come back here several times and that is a nice looking dog.  Sometimes you can get the wrong impression from a picture, but he looks like he has intelligence and muscle.

Jerry

coyotehunter_1

I agree, fine looking K-9.

He looks like he has everything under control in that photo.  ;yes; 
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.